• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Few Channels and Their Signals Quality After Dish Re-Alignment

Vj_0987

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys these are the images of few channels and signal quality after i pay 150/- and the technician re aligned my dish to remove b001 error ..Hope u all like it this is my first new thread in this forum so if anything goes wrong plz pardon me i dont know how to do it like a pro...:) and i leave it to u guys to decide whether its a good decision and do share ur valuable thoughts and opinions, sharing ur images will be great also for comparison..cheers!!!

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

Sourabhs20

Registered
Reaction score
now you are getting proper signal on TP 11480 V....???

Vj_0987

Registered
Reaction score
sourabhs20 said:
where is image ??? not viewable....
there it is man i re-uploaded the whole once again with updated pics

Vj_0987

Registered
Reaction score
sourabhs20 said:
now you are getting proper signal on TP 11480 V....???
yes i am getting the channels but signal quality is pretty low in the red bar which i dont expected after paying 150/-

Sourabhs20

Registered
Reaction score
Vj_0987 said:
yes i am getting the channels but signal quality is pretty low in the red bar which i dont expected after paying 150/-
Your location bro.... ?

Sourabhs20

Registered
Reaction score
Vj_0987 said:
Bhopal(M.P.) did u also facing the same issues like me in rajasthan
Yeah bro... so im also thinking to pay 150rs for engineer.

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Vj_0987 said:
:skd :skd,as soon as that engineer corrected the problem you should have called CC again and should have told them that engineer is saying that this problem is being faced by many and even he can't correct it and you are only getting red bars on some channels now also and you should have recorded that
Atleast the next time such kind of problem if occurred again which is very likely with red bars you could have argued with them that it was from their side only and customer is not bound to pay Rs.150 everytym due to their faults :u :u :dodgy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Choco7905 Seeking Help Not getting signals on few SD & all HD channels Airtel Digital TV 39
M Seeking Help :Very Few HD Channel's signals lost and most HD Channels viewable Airtel Digital TV HD 3
SUMAN22 Sad News Few channels are removed seems Sun Direct 10
swcptb Seeking Help Few channels showing no signal d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
Amit1079 Breaking Very cheap combo packs added by d2h aswell new channels added in combos and few HD addons running free of cost d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 43
R Seeking Help Not receiving few channels on single dish with Dish and DDFD STBs DD Free Dish 7
DreamDTH.com Article ZEEL preparing for launch of 2 more channels over the next few months : ZEEL MD & CEO Punit Goenka DreamDTH Articles Discussions 3
J few DD free dish and dishtv channels are doubled. General DTH News & Discussions 2
Amit1079 Viacom 18 few channels price reduced d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 4
DreamDTH.com Article Dish TV to change few Zee channels LCN DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article d2h to change few Zee channels LCN DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
D Good News [solved] Issue with signal lose on few HD channels only. Tata Sky+ HD 9
JollyLNB Good News Happy Anniversary of few popular channels TV Channels News 2
Satvijay Seeking Help SCV no Signal on few channels Arasu, SCV, TCCL & VK Digital MSOs 6
Deep.S DDF Exclusive Some Exclusive Pics of All ITV Network Channels & Few Other Channels from Dish TV Dish TV 9
Bishnu15 Breaking Few DD Channels replaced with new Channels Sun Direct 1
hike DDF Exclusive All FTA and few paid channels are only working on hathway Hathway Digital Cable TV 1
hike Sad News Except few No Movie & Kids Channels available! Hathway Digital Cable TV 10
D DTH Updates LCN of few Hindi Movie Channels changing w.e.f. 17th october Tata Sky 7
Chezhiyan DTH Updates Logo position slightly changed in few channels Sun Direct HD 1
Shiva mahesh DTH Updates Tatasky changed LCN of few channels Tata Sky 10
Choco7905 DTH Updates EPG name updated of few channels. Airtel Digital TV 2
Deepu Darling Few channels EPG names has been changed by ADTV Airtel Digital TV 4
Sumanth Seeking Help Few channels missing in my Airtel Digital Airtel Digital TV 29
R Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels Tata Sky HD 540