Seeking Help Few channels missing in my Airtel Digital

Sumanth

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am using ADTV for few years now. I noticed a few channels are missing recently when DSport (305) and Cineplex HD (229) never showed up during a recent cricket tournament. For example it says "Channel 305 is not available". It doesn't say the usual "This channel is not active for your Airtel Digital TV account" with the black screen. My STB is the one shown in this thread: my new airtel HD box made in India model mbsn-h412

Today, I was just checking with DDF Exclusive - Airtel Digital TV Channel's & Service's List {On 10th Apr., 2018} and noticed quite a few channels don't show up actually where it says ""Channel xxx is not available".

I did the reset with the reset button on the Airtel STB.
I did a software update with pressing the back button twice followed by 2465
Neither of them helped.

Any idea what is going on and what I could do?

Did you try heavy refresh?

Can't seem to do the Heavy Refresh because my Registered Mobile Number is a non-Airtel number. When I try sending the SMS, it just won't go thru

Can't seem to do the Heavy Refresh because my Registered Mobile Number is a non-Airtel number. When I try sending the SMS, it just won't go thru
Call customer care and request them to do Heavy Refresh, they will do it.

Called them just now. They did the Heavy Refresh. Didn't help :-(

Its a STB fault? Because its with a few channels only that say "Channel xxx is not available".
Also, noticed that a newly added channel on 135 JEET shows up (black screen saying not part of my package) while 136 says "Channel 136 is not available"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock