Few queries before buying ADTV HD

U999X0D

Reaction score
For the first 2 months, I am looking forward to buy ADTV SD with New Mega South for 1590/-

After these 2 months, I would be buying a new HD TV during Christmas, then I would like to upgrade to the new HD Set top box. The only problem is that airtel's HD Monthly pack plans are not clear. I am looking at proceeding to HD as: Upgrade to Plan A as mentioned here HD DTH | High Definition (HD) TV | Best DTH Connection in India | airtel .

From the forums that I've looked around here, the My HDPack 225 provides all the HD Channels. So after the Plan A for the 12 months, I intend to move to My Plan 99 + My HDPack 225. Will it be possible to use a combination like this?

For the first 2 months, I am looking forward to buy ADTV SD with New Mega South for 1590/-

After these 2 months, I would be buying a new HD TV during Christmas, then I would like to upgrade to the new HD Set top box. The only problem is that airtel's HD Monthly pack plans are not clear. I am looking at proceeding to HD as: Upgrade to Plan A as mentioned here HD DTH | High Definition (HD) TV | Best DTH Connection in India | airtel .

From the forums that I've looked around here, the My HDPack 225 provides all the HD Channels. So after the Plan A for the 12 months, I intend to move to My Plan 99 + My HDPack 225. Will it be possible to use a combination like this?
Very much possible bro...

Yes you can!
Cool, also wanted to ask, whether it is really necessary to continue with the initial 0-2 months pack for the whole 2 months? If not, then what is the minimum duration that I need to have that subscribed before I move to HD?

In my point of view you can select royal HD pack or max HD pack.because hdmypack does not contain any newly added channels like times now HD,cineplax hd,ten 2,3 hd,&prive hd etc.but maxhd 225 topup contain all HD channels(except sun HD channels and miniplex HD).also newly launched channels added maxhd topup.so in my point of view you can select any base pack+maxhd225 topup

In my point of view you can select royal HD pack or max HD pack.because hdmypack does not contain any newly added channels like times now HD,cineplax hd,ten 2,3 hd,&prive hd etc.but maxhd 225 topup contain all HD channels(except sun HD channels and miniplex HD).also newly launched channels added maxhd topup.so in my point of view you can select any base pack+maxhd225 topup
Wow, so that means MyPlan SD 99 + Royal HD 170 is possible?

whether it is really necessary to continue with the initial 0-2 months pack for the whole 2 months? If not, then what is the minimum duration that I need to have that subscribed before I move to HD?
Yes its necessary. Its the free period given to you for buying ADTV. Pack can't be changed during free viewing period. Base Pack can be changed only after this.
its not 2 months exactly.. Its 45 days if u buy from airtel website or local store and 30 days if u buy from amazon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock