"FilmBOX Arthouse" showing XX content on Eutelsat 7E

Imran313 said:
Then Next Step for All the Sat Trackers " Not Posting Any Images in Open Forum "

I have to agree to that... over d past 2 yrs, many sats have left...
specially d ones wid adult content :s

shawl_who said:
Game over, the chnls left this satellite :'(

Somehow I feel, may be someone is tracking all these forums, as soon as I caught this satellite, d chnls left... coz I posted abt adult content :angry

Shawl bro, these were test channels which were started just 12 days before. So, there is still hope. I was prepared to allign my dish toward 7 deg this Saturday.:sp:tup

vijay mahanta said:
Shawl bro, these were test channels which were started just 12 days before. So, there is still hope. I was prepared to allign my dish toward 7 deg this Saturday.:sp:tup

ya still some hope,
but I dont thin 7A chnls will shift to 7B as of now, as 7A launched in 2004 wid lifetime of 15 yrs...

so its life wud end on 2019..

but yes, go ahead n tune.. :tup

shawl_who said:
ya still some hope,
but I dont thin 7A chnls will shift to 7B as of now, as 7A launched in 2004 wid lifetime of 15 yrs...

so its life wud end on 2019..

but yes, go ahead n tune.. :tup

Bro, good news is that you were getting the signal from Europe A beam of 7B which signal reach up to Punjab only and Europe B beam has good footprints in North India. So, not to worry this since it is a new satellite and yet more to come.:)

vijay mahanta said:
Bro, good news is that you were getting the signal from Europe A beam of 7B which signal reach up to Punjab only and Europe B beam has good footprints in North India. So, not to worry this since it is a new satellite and yet more to come.:)

signals wer from europe B beam..
and stronger signals of europe A beam

Yes, hoping few gud chnls start on this sat :win

shawl_who said:
signals wer from europe B beam..
and stronger signals of europe A beam

Yes, hoping few gud chnls start on this sat :win

Yeah bro, I mixed it mistakely.:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock