Filmfare Awards 2020 | Guwahati | Colors

Bro...do think....did he deserves best actor award...comparing to hrithik and Shahid I dont think so.. I believe they just gave away all the possible awards.....just because it was sent for Oscar .

Note: he did great...when we were comparing to them...he did nothing...
Yes, he was better than Hrithik's Super 30. Don't get me wrong at certain times I just wasn't buying his accent. Maybe could have casted someone with a natural Bhojpuri accent.

Movie has to be watchable first to compare acting to be worthy of any award. Won't even bother discussing anything about Kabir Singh.

I personally feel Vicky Kaushal was better in Uri than Shahid in Kabir Singh and Hritik in Super 30.

Main Sponsor is Amazon Bro

Kb8LqIl.jpg
Secondary sponsor is Vimal too bro. Bigger than Amazon was Assam Tourism who is actually the main sponsor paid whopping 30 crores to organize everything. In that logic Adil Hussain should have got best supporting actor for Good News movie.

Yes, he was better than Hrithik's Super 30. Don't get me wrong at certain times I just wasn't buying his accent. Maybe could have casted someone with a natural Bhojpuri accent.

Movie has to be watchable first to compare acting to be worthy of any award. Won't even bother discussing anything about Kabir Singh.

I personally feel Vicky Kaushal was better in Uri than Shahid in Kabir Singh and Hritik in Super 30.
"Movie has to be watchable first to compare acting to be worthy"
No...Acting does not depend on movie it depends on character....It purely how actor performed ...and this is the main reason why we also comment on opposite saying movie is great but not the acting.

"I personally feel Vicky Kaushal was better in Uri than Shahid in Kabir Singh and Hritik in Super 30."
Vicky Kaushal
have not done anything great in it...mostly he is covered with mask or will be present in action scenes with wide/long shots which will difficult to find facial expression to get the action well...only few scenes were actually feel his acting...It worked out well just because of patriotism.
Hritik and Shahid did more than Vicky in terms of acting because these two purely character based movies. .

"Movie has to be watchable first to compare acting to be worthy"
No...Acting does not depend on movie it depends on character....It purely how actor performed ...and this is the main reason why we also comment on opposite saying movie is great but not the acting.

"I personally feel Vicky Kaushal was better in Uri than Shahid in Kabir Singh and Hritik in Super 30."
Vicky Kaushal
have not done anything great in it...mostly he is covered with mask or will be present in action scenes with wide/long shots which will difficult to find facial expression to get the action well...only few scenes were actually feel his acting...It worked out well just because of patriotism.
Hritik and Shahid did more than Vicky in terms of acting because these two purely character based movies. .
Now that you said it. I agree on your views of Vicky Kaushal. Still disagree about Shahid in Kabir Singh.

I had watched Uri,Kabir Singh,super 30,dream girl,article 15,chichorey and gully boy as well
Based on my opinion
Few things are certain
Gully boy doesn't deserved best film award story wise and presentation wise super 30 or article 15 or dream girl are better than it

Best actor should be given to either Shahid or hrithik or ayushman but I think Shahid deserve this time around as he has done full justice to the character and demand of story
Lastly about best song award firstly patriotic song shouldn't be nominated as it when nominated and not given award we all saw what will happen and going by the lyrics kesari song deserve it and not gully boy even Ghar more pardesiya is way better written than Tu nanga hi to Aaya hai
Getting selected for Oscar doesn't mean a movie is good personally I don't feel it should be nominated for Oscars as well
These all are observation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock