Good News Finally a part of DDF Family!

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 3,838

TJ_DJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello guys, I have been a very active visitor of DDF and I must admit it is one of the best forums! I was lazy to register, but would regularly visit this forum daily. Finally decided to Register and share my thoughts with all you guys.

My background: Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) user since October'2008 - right from it's launch, completed 9 full years. My search and visits to this forum increased after the bad breaking news about shutdown, but I did use to visit earlier to check channel updates too.

@Bishnu15 bro- Salute to ur dedication to RDTV. Most of your posts were read and admired by me. Others guys - @Hassan Syed, @Gobinaath, @shawl_who, @Bapun Raz and @jay vithlani you have immensely helped me all this while. I could not stand being away and not writing on this forum.:):)

Cheers! Promise to share a lot lot more here.

Last edited:
Hi there mate,

Warm welcome here. Thank you very much for your kind words and especially the special mention, it means a lot. Lately we have been seeing many of our old friends joining us which is indeed a good thing and brings a better atmosphere to our forum and its discussions.(y)

Who knows we might have met before too in some different forum where i used to be part of. Have a nice time with us.

If any assistance regarding any DTH needed further, feel free to post over the forum and our bros cum friends will surely help you.:)

Welcome to DDF family.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock