Good News Finally! JioGigaTV reached Jaipur!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,962

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Visited Reliance Park where in office I get to see these boxes. As of my knowledge where the park is situated the Hathway services are available. After this I call my cable operator he ask me that after couple of weeks or after a month old STB will be replaced with Jio!
I find UI very simple and cool it's mixture of hathway and TATA Sky UI.
The EPG popup from downside.

Last edited:
Are they going to replace the STBs for free? They'll provide whole Jio giga fibre setup or only TV stb?

Are they going to replace the STBs for free? They'll provide whole Jio giga fibre setup or only TV stb?
STB will be free and of wish to take internet connection we will have to pay security money for device like router and all.

STB will be free and of wish to take internet connection we will have to pay security money for device like router and all.
I'll also ask my LCO if he'll also replace Den stb with Jio giga tv then I'll take it's new connection.

Wow, nice to see..
Hey, can you get backup of apk's like jiotv, jiosaavn etc from jiogigatv :) it may work for other Android tv boxes also 😊

Last edited:
@hike did u asked about packages pricing?
Not yet but as per my cable operater thet have decided for now till new STB replaced the pricing would be like 153+ choose as many channel you want + packs in with no more carrier fee.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock