Finally order Airtel dth

I am using my d2h cable in airtel. Any problems? Though Dish and LNB is of airtel.

Suman Bar said:
My signal quality is yellow and 1080i

Both are ok for a good quality,yellow or green doesn't make difference until there are no rains
Is your STB cubical(square) one or the one which is spiral from the front?
Use a good quality HDMI cable,don't use the cable provided by D2H

Suman Bar said:
Sprial from the front.

Those are Made in India STB's,many users are facing issues with that,the quality on old cubical HD+ STB and HD DVR is amazing
I have seen all three STB's(I have used old HD+ STB and then upgraded to HD DVR) but last month I saw that spiral STB at my relatives home and I was also not satisfied with quality on HD channels,there are some quality issues in that STB

Suman Bar said:
Yes bro. I am not satisfied with the quality. So what could I do bro?
Wait for some other users to give their suggestions,till then try to replace the HDMI cable with some quality cable

kumarvishwas said:
Wait for some other users to give their suggestions,till then try to replace the HDMI cable with some quality cable
Yes bro I also think so. What kind of HDMI cable should I choose?

Suman Bar said:
Yes bro I also think so. What kind of HDMI cable should I choose?

You must have got original HDMI cable that is provided by Airtel in the box having STB,I am also using that default cable provided by Airtel
Even @Ashok bro uses both ADTV and D2H and he himself has many times quoted that quality of D2H is nowhere in comparison to ADTV and many other users also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock