Finally order Airtel dth

Suman Bar

Reaction score
Since over last three months, irritating all dream dth members with my lots of quaries I have ordered airtel dth with the hope that they will not increase economy sports and hd plus price, will add more hd channels and replacing its big logo in screen.
First I think to shift to tatasky from d2h hd. But to get all hd channel I have to choose higher pack which is costly.
Dish tv's sd picture quality is worst according to most of dream dth trusted members.
So I have choosed airtel hd dth and ordered from a popular online site cash on delivery. Rs 1200/-
But I need multi connection. So I need to wait to install first connection.
Have I choosed right one bro?
Thank you to all dream dth bro.

Yes bro and Congratulations for new connection and Welcome to adtv family:clap:hs:win

sam said:
Congrats bro.... :tup
Yep Good Desicion... :)
Sam bro your trick about d2h hd helped me. But your trick does not work now for me. Actually your trick attached me to d2h hd.

kumarvishwas said:
My Airtel
Now I install my airtel app but after login I only found recharge option. But in d2h infinity I can manage total account like upgrade/ downgrade of pack, add on add or remove, raise complain etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock