Discussion Finally ordered Airtel digital TV after 10 years of Dishtv

Joyanaranha

Reaction score
Yes, after so much of patience... ordered Airtel digital TV finally... tomorrow they might install...total 1690/- with 2 months pack.

Reasons to switch to Airtel:
1) Software looks very attractive
2) Fast in channel addition
3) Packs looks good
4) Airtel is a brand

Reasons to leave dishtv:

1) Poor UI, no software update regularly
2) Always excuses for channel addition like new satellite, satellite position change ( ST2)
3) No addition of channel ...that too specially Zee HD channels
4) Worst customer support
5) Video quality not up to the mark.
6) Signal problem specially HD channels in the day time.

I believe that I have made good decision... please comment your view regarding this...

Good Choice bro!!! Welcome to ADTV Family and Enjoy your favourite channels in HD.

Congrats @Joyanaranha Bro.
Yes this is a good decision. At present Airtel, Tata Sky(Have problem with sony, but still I prefer), Sun Direct(package cost Wise) best Option.
Package option/cost wise, HD channels quality wise Airtel Best.
Airtel Gave Priority Zee/Star/Sony HD channels(mostly hindi entertainment/movies, English Entertainment/Movies).Some Very Important Viacom/sun network HD Channels Not Available on Airtel.

Last edited:
I normally watch Zee star Sony...that's why I planned to switch bro
Congrats @Joyanaranha Bro.
Yes this is a good decision. At present Airtel, Tata Sky(Have problem with sony, but still I prefer), Sun Direct(package cost Wise) best Option.
Package option/cost wise, HD channels quality wise Airtel Best.
Airtel Gave Priority Zee/Star/Sony HD channels(mostly hindi entertainment/movies, English Entertainment/Movies).Some Very Important Viacom/sun network HD Channels Not Available on Airtel.

Yes, after so much of patience... ordered Airtel digital TV finally... tomorrow they might install...total 1690/- with 2 months pack.

Reasons to switch to Airtel:
1) Software looks very attractive
2) Fast in channel addition
3) Packs looks good
4) Airtel is a brand

Reasons to leave dishtv:

1) Poor UI, no software update regularly
2) Always excuses for channel addition like new satellite, satellite position change ( ST2)
3) No addition of channel ...that too specially Zee HD channels
4) Worst customer support
5) Video quality not up to the mark.
6) Signal problem specially HD channels in the day time.

I believe that I have made good decision... please comment your view regarding this...
Welcome to best Dth family you will never dissatisfied with the service:eek:k::clap:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock