Finally Tata Sky Showing Movies Now and Food Food in 16:9 Aspect Ratio

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so happy to see "Movies Now" in perfect ratio on my LCD TV in Tata Sky. In past Tata Sky used to show Movies Now, History TV 18 and Food Food channels in 4:3 aspect ratio which caused big black bars on top and bottom of TV screen. It looked so weird on LCD TVs.

First they started showing Food Food channel in 16:9 aspect ratio and today they did the same with Movies Now.

I hope they'll do the same with History TV 18 as well.

Good move Tata Sky.

This is a Common Problem on many Channels in DTH specially in HD Bollywood Movie channels like Zee Cinema HD and Star Gold HD also on Mtunes HD. Seriously they Should find solution for this problem bcuz HD channels mean Maximum Clearity on PQ and 16:9 Aspect Ratio which they should show the content in full aspect ration which means full screen. But all Hollywood HD Movies channels like Movies Now HD, Zee Studio HD , Star Movies HD and Remedy Now+ HD all them show the Picture in HD resolution and 16:9 Full screen ratio why they don't show the same in Bollywood HD movie Channels.

:wall :angry

DishHD said:
This is a Common Problem on many Channels in DTH specially in HD Bollywood Movie channels like Zee Cinema HD and Star Gold HD also on Mtunes HD. Seriously they Should find solution for this problem bcuz HD channels mean Maximum Clearity on PQ and 16:9 Aspect Ratio which they should show the content in full aspect ration which means full screen. But all Hollywood HD Movies channels like Movies Now HD, Zee Studio HD , Star Movies HD and Remedy Now+ HD all them show the Picture in HD resolution and 16:9 Full screen ratio why they don't show the same in Bollywood HD movie Channels.

:wall :angry

Seen lots of videos on mtunes HD strech 16:9 video into cinemascpoe ratio. amazing how these complete id*ots run such channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock