Find your Arasu cable lco by tactv app

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
I downloaded tactv app and registered myself with Aadhar no. In that based on the area the app provides you list of lco who give you Arasu cable. For my suprise I found my lco registered with Arasu but he is providing only scv. There are so many operators who have registered with Arasu in my area but they have their own division. Find your Arasu cable lco.

I downloaded tactv app and registered myself with Aadhar no. In that based on the area the app provides you list of lco who give you Arasu cable. For my suprise I found my lco registered with Arasu but he is providing only scv. There are so many operators who have registered with Arasu in my area but they have their own division. Find your Arasu cable lco.

Hi, i dont have an android nor windows phone, can you please check and let me know the number of LCO's registered from Annanagar Pin Code: 600040 and their names?. Thanks.

923ba0c7fe6066b25533b1ee750cdda7.jpg
bbe9be57931b1aaacc490d44792b96c0.jpg
cf8eba44c77a869a49cdd1ac99c43c75.jpg
ab5df9e5b69b989c4664e0a9add5cf80.jpg

Thanks so much for the list, now i need to find out my LCO's name. :)

Since SCV has started giving free STB, i think mostly my LCO will join with SCV as he cant force subscribers to purchase VK Digital STB when SCV is already giving free STB or wait for Arasu to to start giving STB's. :)

Can
Similarly you can check for New perungalathur area?

I think most of the lco have registered themselves with Arasu long back. But they are not providing the link to the customers. Because they have to provide at very cheap price and also they cannot earn much like in the case is other mso. So almost all areas in Chennai are already covered by Arasu but only lco is yet to provide the link. Even if I ask my lco he will tell I ve not registered.

I previously LCO connected to ARASU analog (1.5 yrs back) and gave arasu analog at that time.
He told at that time, ARASU would launch DAS with Free STB etc..etc..
I think by this time now, my previous lco will connect arasu immediately and start process.

I think most of the lco have registered themselves with Arasu long back. But they are not providing the link to the customers. Because they have to provide at very cheap price and also they cannot earn much like in the case is other mso. So almost all areas in Chennai are already covered by Arasu but only lco is yet to provide the link. Even if I ask my lco he will tell I ve not registered.

Except few areas in Chennai, most areas have atleast 90% Tamilians. Arasu almost has around 100 channels in analogue and other MSO's like SCV, VK etc barely have 60 channels so if people are given Arasu they will never go to DAS unless forced (even DAS users will move to Analogue which will affect LCO's financially) so LCO's dont show Arasu analogue to their subscribers.

And till date since Arasu is available only via Analogue, DAS users (also non-tamil users) will move to DTH if Arasu is given as they have no option to watch their language channels and analogue cant hold more than 100 channels in good quality while DAS has atleast 300 SD channels..

Last edited:
I previously LCO connected to ARASU analog (1.5 yrs back) and gave arasu analog at that time.
He told at that time, ARASU would launch DAS with Free STB etc..etc..
I think by this time now, my previous lco will connect arasu immediately and start process.

Yes, your previous LCO was an excellent person as he tested almost all MSO's first in Chennai and tried to give as many as additional channels as possible.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock