Firmware update for optical port in Tata sky binge plus

dinesh2358

Reaction score
Hi,
I recently purchased Tata sky binge plus but they informed me that optical audio option is not enabled yet. There's an optical port it won't work unless and until Tata sky releases a firmware update for it. I wanted to connect Tata sky binge plus to soundbar using optical. Anyone knows when does Tata sky releases firmware update to enable optical.

Hi,
I'm using Tata sky binge plus STB. I tried connecting STB to soundbar using optical cable but no sound output. I checked in settings to enable optical sound output but there's no such settings. I called Tata sky customer support. They informed me that the option of digital optical is not enabled and it will be enabled in future updates. Is it true?

I use Sony HT IV300 which is connected directly to Binge+ STB via Optical SPDIF Port and i get Dolby Audio on channels. Its working perfect.

I use Sony HT IV300 which is connected directly to Binge+ STB via Optical SPDIF Port and i get Dolby Audio on channels. Its working perfect.
Hi, is there any setting in binge+ STB to enable optical? I have connected optical cable from binge+ box to soundbar but there's no sound output.

Hi, is there any setting in binge+ STB to enable optical? I have connected optical cable from binge+ box to soundbar but there's no sound output.
There is no setting.

You have to select Use Recommended or use Dolby/Surround always in sound settings in STB.

Which Soundbar u have ???

There Is No Such A Firmware Or Settings Bro

Just Connect And Enjoy

If Still Have Problem, Check Cable

There is no setting.

You have to select Use Recommended or use Dolby/Surround always in sound settings in STB.

Which Soundbar u have ???
Hi, I have soundcore Infini pro. I connected and this time it worked. Sound was coming but it is too low now. Not sure why the volume is too low.

Hi, I have soundcore Infini pro. I connected and this time it worked. Sound was coming but it is too low now. Not sure why the volume is too low.
If ur sound bar is 2:1 then go to settings of Binge plus box -user settings-sound to PCM..
Hope this will work fine...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock