Sad News First time facing bad service support from Tata Sky

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
From last two days suddenly my Tata Sky started signal issue on Zee Marathi HD, Fakt Marathi, DD National and other channels which is available on same tp of above channel. After that local engineer tried to get back signal but he was failed (lnb also changed during process)

Then yesterday I requested for engineer visit @ 1pm but still there is no response from Tata Sky end and also not singal call from any Tata Sky engineer.

My STB working fine on other tata sky connection so there no any issue in STB, wire and lnb also.

Currently no rain in my area and temp is 30'

If You Registered Complaint They Will Definitely Call You Just Wait Same Happen With Me When My Box Damaged I Raise Complaint Via Chat &
After that They Call me & Reslove My Issue & Replace Box You Also Raise Complaint Via Tatasky App Via Chat Section Now A Day's All DTH CC Running Lake Of Man Power Due To Covid Pendemic.

What the local engineer exactly did ? As you said the issue is related to one particular TP first think to do is check the particular TP signal at LNB out.
if ut is correct then measure the level at stb end
That will sort out what it causes the issue
BTW contact again CC enquiring about the Request Status.

From last two days suddenly my Tata Sky started signal issue on Zee Marathi HD, Fakt Marathi, DD National and other channels which is available on same tp of above channel. After that local engineer tried to get back signal but he was failed (lnb also changed during process)

Then yesterday I requested for engineer visit @ 1pm but still there is no response from Tata Sky end and also not singal call from any Tata Sky engineer.

My STB working fine on other tata sky connection so there no any issue in STB, wire and lnb also.

I never had a problem on tata sky using HD set top Box since 2016 and still working fine

Complaint to tatasky Twitter page,definitely you got a immediate response from customer care...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock