• Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 10,661

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi All,

A common issue with the Airtel XStream STB is that it keeps rebooting on it's own automatically every once in a while without any reason. Airtel TSM provided a couple of solutions to fix this issue. Please see below.

First Step :

Settings -> System Settings -> Android Setting -> App -> See All App -> Show System App -> TV Storage -> Open TV Storage data -> Clear Data(Select OK Tab and Press OK).

Second Step :

Setting -> Advance Settings -> SATELITE Scan -> Press ok on SES7 TP 11 -> Press on Next -> Select next tab and press ok on Signal Strength page ->Now channels will start working, tune 99 & 121 and check.

This should fix the reboot issues.

If you continue to face the reboot issues even after performing the above steps, you would have to perform a factory reset of the STB.

Credits: @Vadirocks bro

Cheers!

Thanks bro. This worked. 🙂. And now i can see that the software is less laggy now.

My Xtreme STB getting restart within 5 seconds, Unable to open home or settings.I have perform factory reset using physical pin.still issue is there service guy said to replace it with refurbished one for 750rs but if we are getting upgraded STB then should I buy refurbished one from the service guy ? I have some patience to wait for few days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock