Discussion Fix PQ Issues on Airtel Xstream box due to HDR

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 82,841
I went through from every section
But issues is remained unsolved
I think it is a Issue in xstream’s software
Did you go through my previous post? Were you able to find HDMI color range mode?

Xstream Box does enable HDR by default. You need to find an option to disable it on your TV.

@Siva bro i found new strange problem in x stream box that u cannot use both hdmi and rca cable signal at same time
In AITV box there was not such problem
I talk to local technician about this matter he told me that in x stream box company had put on off switch between hdmi and rca port so that we can only have one item signal HDMI or RCA
Do you have any solution for this then please share
I don't use RCA cable. And what does he mean by switch? Hardware switch or switch within the software?

Did you go through my previous post? Were you able to find HDMI color range mode?

Xstream Box does enable HDR by default. You need to find an option to disable it on your TV.
Sir there is not any option like that which is related to hdmi colour range

I don't use RCA cable. And what does he mean by switch? Hardware switch or switch within the software?
Hardware switch so that we can only use one signal at a time
I am using both signal at same time in AITV box HDMI to 43 inch Sony bravia led and RCA signal for my old LG crtv with the help of modulator
I am returning x stream box tomorrow to the dealer
PQ is not par compare to my AITV
AQ sound is not coming up to mark as there is difference between audio dialogue time for around 1 or 2 nano second
I don't like x stream this time may be in future after new software upgrade version there will be improve can't say

Last edited:
Guys
As far as I think, Airtel has created unnecessary hype without any technical support and performance.
I am using fire tv stick 4K....
It performs outstanding depending on any condition.
XStream box does not give justice to our expectations.

Guys
As far as I think, Airtel has created unnecessary hype without any technical support and performance.
I am using fire tv stick 4K....
It performs outstanding depending on any condition.
XStream box does not give justice to our expectations.
Yes, except for chromecast support there's nothing one gets if they already have a fire stick.

Hi parag,

You can change contrast , brightness,saturation,sharpness and adaptive settings manual find the best value for TV and its works for me I have vu 4k HDR 10 TV and using same xtream box its works amazing !.

After I upgraded to XStream box, I too noticed drastic change in the picture quality. Contrast and saturation levels are too high in video output form this box. I have this Panasonic TV, which does not have HDR settings in it. So, I am not sure what else can be done here. Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock