Discussion Fix PQ Issues on Airtel Xstream box due to HDR

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 82,279
It was a long fight for a month to get it downgraded. Downgrade option is not there by default. I used to call several times, sent mail to nodal team and got it escalated. You can try but im not sure in your case because its almost 1 year. I got refund of 2050 and hd swap box was free.
When did you got the DTH connection? In refund condition it says that Xstream box should be used for more than a year.. purchased TCL android TV last month.. before that we had LG crt tv.
In Airtel app it shows 1 year warranty is expired and services will be charged 150 for technician visit.
I checked your previous messages in other thread. I need your help, please reply.. We both are from Bangalore, so I think same Nodal manager.. hopefully..

Last edited:
My brother also bought Xstream box new connection last month for that old TV. He didn't inform me before getting that new connection. if i could get refund then I will buy HD box with New connection.. or will go for Airtel fibernet plan with Xstream box..

Last edited:
I upgraded to xtream box nov 1st week last month. They downgraded because it had some compatibility issue with my tv. You haven't told the reason why you want to downgrade. They wont downgrade unless their service engineer finds some issue. As i told earlier , by default they wont downgrade.

I upgraded to xtream box nov 1st week last month. They downgraded because it had some compatibility issue with my tv. You haven't told the reason why you want to downgrade. They wont downgrade unless their service engineer finds some issue. As i told earlier , by default they wont downgrade.
Ok.. thanks. No issue with my Xstream box.. I thought it would be easy to replace it with HD box rather than returning Xstream box and claim for refund of security deposit then buy a new connection.. they change dish and wiring for New HD connection.

Bought Xstream box on December 11.. but it shows out of warranty.
FsL3HJF.jpg

tES0Xrc.png

How much did you paid for upgrading to Xstream box? I just need the security deposit 1500.. not full refund.

I paid around 2500rs tor xstream box. Does it have security deposit? Im not aware of this.

I paid around 2500rs tor xstream box. Does it have security deposit? Im not aware of this.
Last year Xstream box was priced at Rs4000, in that amount 1500 was security deposit which will be refunded when the Box is returned in good condition.. if we don't recharge DTH for 3 concecutive months then security deposit will be fully deducted.. I have been recharging every month with minimum Rs380( totally Rs4310 ). I don't know about security deposit after they reduced the price to 2500.
QzmM7g3.png

2SfNXYg.png

Last edited:
Last year Xstream box was priced at Rs4000, in that amount 1500 was security deposit which will be refunded when the Box is returned in good condition.. if we don't recharge DTH for 3 concecutive months then security deposit will be fully deducted.. I have been recharging every month with minimum Rs380( totally Rs4310 ). I don't know about security deposit after they reduced the price to 2500.
QzmM7g3.png

2SfNXYg.png
Oh good. Then you can raise a call with CC 198 and claim it. This facility was not given when i upgraded.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock