• Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 45,452

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello All,

Those who are using the XStream box would be familiar with this issue. After the installation of the STB or Factory reset, when we try to play any XStream content from the home screen, we get an error "Your mobile number is not updated, please update your number to enjoy the content". As many new buyers of this box keep asking this question, I wanted to post a thread for easy access to the solution. This happens because losing the "Airtel XStream" account under the Android Account settings, to which the mobile number and DTH Account are associated with the box.

Navigate to Settings -> Device settings -> Accounts to check the account. Refer to the below picture.

XStream-Account.jpg

This account association will not be there when the box is installed afresh or it's reset to the factory settings, as all the accounts will be lost from the Accounts section under Android Device settings including this unique XStream account. Like we add a google account while setting up a phone after buying/resetting, the Airtel XStream account also needs to be setup. This account can't be added by ourselves like a Gmail account, Airtel needs to do it from their end. This is why we need to contact them to get this issue fixed. Contacting phone cc or nodal will not help much as they are not familiar with this yet.

The solution is to Direct message @Airtel_Presence on Twitter, mentioning the error message and they will address it very quickly. Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Hi siva i have same problem but in my case the airtel xstream account is still there in acvounts section but this keeps throwing that error please update mobile number when i access content ...

Hi siva i have same problem but in my case the airtel xstream account is still there in acvounts section but this keeps throwing that error please update mobile number when i access content ...
Did you contact @Airtel_Presence on Twitter?

Try this method all xstream users .
First download Airtel x stream app from playstore on your android mobile which is registered with Airtel x stream box dth ,
Login with the registered mobile number in the x stream app of mobile .
After login sync all your account in x stream box . your problem will be solved .
I try this method in my Airtel internet tv box I was facing same problem that your mobile is not registered this method work .
You guys try this may this help (y):love:(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock