Discussion Fix XStream content playback issue on the XStream Box

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 45,074
How to sync. Pls explain
I have no menu idea in x stream box you can try this if available
Press home - press setting - scroll down you get network settings then go to android setting - press ok scroll down then go to personal here you will find Airtel tv then press ok option will appear choose synced apps press ok that's all

I have no menu idea in x stream box you can try this if available
Press home - press setting - scroll down you get network settings then go to android setting - press ok scroll down then go to personal here you will find Airtel tv then press ok option will appear choose synced apps press ok that's all
After airtel xstream option i have 3 choices. 1.sync now. 2. Remove account 3. Choose synced apps. The third menu in blue color while other two are in white. The curser not coming to the choose synced app menu so I could not select that third menu

Have you get that message premium subscription unlocked in Mobile app ?
IAFL6dy.jpg

IAFL6dy.jpg

Last edited:
Thanx bro. I called customer care one girl guided me. She told my mobile number n customer id missing. She updated from their end. Now every thing fine. Thanx again for your help

In the home screen pactch wall, most of the contents are from Hooq. Few from Zee5. No content from Primevideo, Hotstar etc

I am unable to view any movies in xstream box as giving me a error message as update your mobile number. But the joke is didnt given any place how to and where to update it.
You can't do it from your end. Drop a direct message on Twitter to @Airtel_Presence.

In my case, they fixed the issue from their end and replied back on twitter. They are prompt on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock