Discussion Fix XStream content playback issue on the XStream Box

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 45,079
I am unable to view any movies in xstream box as giving me a error message as update your mobile number. But the joke is didnt given any place how to and where to update it.
Whenever you do reset of xtreme box, your mob no. to be updated by Airtel support to view xtreme app contents like movie, etc. D2H functionality does not require this to be configured.

Lionsgate movies are available in mobile xstream app not in xstream box ... Anyone is facing this issue ?

I also faced same problem and as told above i posted a tweet @Airtel_presence and today they called and refreshed it from their side and issue got resolved. Alternatively you can send a message from your registered number HR to 54325. It will refresh your STB.

Lionsgate movies are available in mobile xstream app not in xstream box ... Anyone is facing this issue ?
I have the same problem . My service request is open for last 9 days , Everytime they ask different questions and tell me to wait for 24 hrs.

Also I would request any user to share info on content in their box in terms of following two categories , firstly Hollywood romance where only 4 movies are available to my box , secondly kannada blockbuster again only 4 movies are displayed. Of course mobile app has several more in the said categories so only xstream box content I want to know.

dt496nb.jpg

Is this the only available content in the Hollywood romantic movies category on xstream box for other users

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock