[Fixed] Binge+ Extreme Lag

logicrak91

Solutions
Reaction score
I always noticed a little lag on homepage and selecting numbers for a minute after cold boot.
But recently after the new update, i havent seen any newely added apps on my homepage so i decided to Reset the STB. I got all the new apps but my STB performance Degraded worse. It was extremely laggy.

Idk how come TS can release an update without optimizing it. bingebox cant take much load, whats the point of adding all the useless banners to it to mess it up more? now that they added more apps, it only fkd up more!!!

Solution
How much storage free ? Using SD card in stb ? Lag will start if there is less storage memory
I guess this is the issue. I only installed couple of IPTV apps and after additional binge apps, it kinda filled up the internal memory.
Uninstalling few binge apps and disabling animations and limiting the background apps from developer menu kinda solved this issue. But its still recklessness of TS to push updates that Bingebox cant even handle.
in addition to that the sound quality is also coming worst, no bass at all ,where as with the same setting the bass is properly coming with normal HD set top box, ( i have crosschecked ) someone please suggest how to get the good sound in binge plus set top box and how to avoid the lagging problem

Select Auto detect (recommended option) in sound, if still no bass increase bass in tv settings. Insufficient storage space and background running apps may cause lags, to overcome increase storage by sd card or delete unwanted apps, files etc and stop unwanted background running apps by freezing those in app settings temporarily

How much storage free ? Using SD card in stb ? Lag will start if there is less storage memory
I guess this is the issue. I only installed couple of IPTV apps and after additional binge apps, it kinda filled up the internal memory.
Uninstalling few binge apps and disabling animations and limiting the background apps from developer menu kinda solved this issue. But its still recklessness of TS to push updates that Bingebox cant even handle.

Solution
Select Auto detect (recommended option) in sound, if still no bass increase bass in tv settings. Insufficient storage space and background running apps may cause lags, to overcome increase storage by sd card or delete unwanted apps, files etc and stop unwanted background running apps by freezing those in app settings temporarily
Yes this solved the issue. Also i tweaked few developer options to reduce the stress on the OS.

I always noticed a little lag on homepage and selecting numbers for a minute after cold boot.
But recently after the new update, i havent seen any newely added apps on my homepage so i decided to Reset the STB. I got all the new apps but my STB performance Degraded worse. It was extremely laggy.

Idk how come TS can release an update without optimizing it. bingebox cant take much load, whats the point of adding all the useless banners to it to mess it up more? now that they added more apps, it only fkd up more!!

Binge plus is under designed box. Now people are leaving DTH operators and going for OTT. It is cheap, when compared to Binge plus monthly 299/plan. All aps available in TVS.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock