• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,847
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jones

Reaction score
No Audio in Zee Keralam HD. When I called cc, they informed that it is known issue and is happening for multiple customers. They mentioned that the issue is from broadcaster end and they send email to broadcaster and is waiting update.
Anyone facing this audio issue?

Please you may get change sound settings Dolby to stereo

No Audio in Zee Keralam HD. When I called cc, they informed that it is known issue and is happening for multiple customers. They mentioned that the issue is from broadcaster end and they send email to broadcaster and is waiting update.
Anyone facing this audio issue?
I m getting audio. No issues.i think your TV is not supporting Dolby digital plus. Go to settings, open sound settings, then change to pcm.

Last edited:
Please you may get change sound settings Dolby to stereo
In TV also the audio is not available, bro. I checked all settings. Other all channels DD+ comming. Is zee keralam HD have any special DD + audio. Compare to Asia net HD, it nothing, my opinion.

Last edited:
In TV also the audio is not available, bro. I checked all settings. Other all channels DD+ comming. Is zee keralam HD have any special DD + audio. Compare to Asia net HD, it nothing, my opinion.
My opinion Zee Keralam HD only for Stereo like Zee Tamil HD

I m getting audio. No issues.i think your TV is not supporting Dolby digital plus. Go to settings, open sound settings, then change to pcm.

No issues with TV and Home theatre (5.1). I'm getting audio for all other HD channels on TS (for Stereo, DD, DD+). I'm subscribed to all HD channels including Malayalam HD and Tamil HD channels (not any other Region specific HD channels). Whats specific in audio for Zee Keralam HD other than any other HD channels ?
Also, when I checked with CC, they mentioned it is a known issue and they are working on it. Also, the issue has been reported by multiple users on this forum itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock