DTH updates &Flix HD Audio Feed

Sivabhaskar

Sun Direct Expert
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
It looks like Sun Direct has added additional audio feeds for &Flix HD (LCN 908). I am not aware when they made this update.

I believe this is to accomodate &Flix's 'World Television Premiere' campaign, in which they have started to play new Hollywood movies just after 4 or 5 months of their theatrical releases -- even before their American Television Premieres. They are calling it as #FlixFirstBeforeAmerica .

Earlier this month, they premiered 'Brightburn' as part of this initiative. Now on Dec 8, they are premiering 'Spider-Man: Far From Home'.

It is going to be available in regional languages as well. Hence the addition of regional audio feeds. It now has English, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi audio feeds. Glad to see Sun Direct add these feeds.

FwD1jCU.jpg

Still, I hear only English audio when I pick any of the options. Are you getting tamil audio?
its event(film) based, only available if tamil audio is available else you will hear english only
It worked yesterday. I checked when Spider-Man: Far From Home was playing.

However it is weird that Sun Direct has not yet added similar feeds for Sony PIX HD. They have been playing movies with regional language audio for quite some period now. Sony PIX SD seems to have additional audio feeds though.

It worked yesterday. I checked when Spider-Man: Far From Home was playing.

However it is weird that Sun Direct has not yet added similar feeds for Sony PIX HD. They have been playing movies with regional language audio for quite some period now. Sony PIX SD seems to have additional audio feeds though.

True. But i was suprised, yesterday amd today Fast 7 & Jurrasic World 2015 Telecasted ONLY in english. Their sequels released later was telecasted with multi audio LOL

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock