DTH updates Food Food channel removed by ADTV

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
Food Food channel lcn 412 showing this channel no longer available on adtv banner
20190524-025003.jpg

Last edited:
Its in my package. Will ADTV reduce my monthly rental by Rs1+18%GST? Or do I have to rebuild my package again? Fools!

Edit: Just checked, it is still there in my package and I am still being charged for it. I have also noted other discrepancies in ADTV- not abiding to Broadcaster defined bouquets. I will share in appropriate thread.

To all bros/girls who have FoodFood subscribed, please remove from your ADTV package, else they will continue to unscrupulously charge you.

Last edited:
If you look at the EPG they're still telecasting shows produced 4-5 years back. I used to be a regular viewer of this channel back then. Past few years they have not produced anything new and have become a shopping channel (you know what i mean if you watch the channel) They mostly were advertising Sanjeev Kapoor's own brand "wonderchef" and pretty much shoving it down the viewers throats.

The food genre in India is now definitely lagging behind and there's not much hope that there will be many upcoming channels under this genre. Channels like FYI TV18, Jeet Prime with international content will mostly not be liked by the Desi viewers and the only option for them now is Living Foodz. Perhaps it's been the only option from a long time since Food Food is pretty much dead and buried.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock