• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Discussion Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there (2 Viewers)

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Why don't you get Swiggy daily or something like that. Much better and healther than these gravy curries.
For dinner hotel is better than Swiggy. You never know how much food they will offer or the quality would be. If hotel is closed you will end up having Maggi.

RajKumar

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Why don't you get Swiggy daily or something like that. Much better and healther than these gravy curries.
Good Idea bhai....as per below Post... I'm eating most Rajputana Hotel...which is par par batter than hotel food...but it's cut out time is 11pm..
And he eat at Rajputana mess. I think it's like house cooking. In our area there is a mummy daddy mess. House food are available there. Not like hotels.
Good to know about Mummy Daddy Mess

Good News for me just 5 days remained for My Wife and Boy comes to Mumbai

ramesh sky

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Good news and happy that, after 5 day you return to your normal food, in house 👍. Also a small suggestion... you buy a recipe book in advance.🤔
Sorry# just kidding 😍

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock