Football because the players are really good-looking:Ragini Khanna

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
Her dimples and tinkling laughter mesmerized her spectators and made many hearts skip a beat. Her mystic charm and vivacity coupled with that ever-smiling face makes Ragini Khanna, one of the most adorable and enchanting actresses on Indian television today. Ragini ruled the hearts of many with her portrayal of Suhaana in Star Plus’Sasural Genda Phooland a number of soaps likeRadha ki Betiyaan, Bhaskar BharatiandSapna Baabul ka Bidaai

The beguiling and bubbly actress finds football absolutely edge-of-the-seat thrilling and is enjoying the FIFA World Cup matches on Tata Sky+HD. In a freewheeling chat with Tellychakkar.com, she speaks about her football fever

The beguiling and bubbly actress finds football absolutely edge-of-the-seat thrilling and is enjoying the FIFA World Cup matches on Tata Sky+HD. In a freewheeling chat with Tellychakkar.com, she speaks about her football fever.

Are you enjoying the FIFA World Cup matches?
Yes. I watched some of the matches. And I thoroughly enjoyed it. It’s fun but I am too lazy to sacrifice my sleep for FIFA matches. But I do follow them whenever I get time (smiles).
Do you like football more than cricket?
I hate cricket. I would any day prefer football over cricket. I think football is more active as a sport. I love watching the game because the players are really good-looking.
There was a time when disturbing lines and unclear picture quality was the way of life. Today technology has moved leaps and bounds giving crystal clear picture quality with HD TVs and set top boxes, within the comforts of our homes. Have you opted for any of these?
Yes definitely. I truly believe that digitization has revolutionized television. I switched to Tata Sky+HDlong back and have been enjoying a cinematic view and crystal clear picture quality since then.
Do you think HD (High Definition) enhances viewing experience?
Yes I do believe it enhances your experience manifold. It is strikingly clear in comparison to non-HD channels. I cannot do without HD. Like I mentioned, I switched to Tata Sky+HDright from the timeSasural Genda Phoolwent HD. I wanted to see myself on television in the best quality possible (giggles). I enjoy my favorite shows only in high definition. Thanks to Tata Sky.
Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi- Your favourite player?
I am too amateur to even analyze their skills as football players. I think both are absolutely fantastic sportsmen. I personally love Ronaldo. He is extremely hot. Even his girlfriend Irina Shayk is stunning. They are an extremely good looking and hot couple.
Who do you think will win the cup?
FIFA is happening in Brazil. They are an extremely strong team and I think it would be poetic and at the same time very emotional and uplifting moment for Brazil to win the World Cup this year in their homeland.
Finally, come up with a FIFA slogan?
I think Bapida’s new FIFA 2014 anthemLife is Football-Ole Oleshould be the anthem of every football fan in India. It is fun, jumpy and the captures the essence of love for the beautiful sport.
Talk about good looks, charm, perfect curves, intelligence…… she has it all! And the beautiful actress’ love for football earns her another brownie point. Hope you watch and enjoy the remaining World Cup matches, Ragini. I love watching football because the players are really good-looking: Ragini Khanna | Tellychakkar.com

Wrong thread... Admin close/move this thread & ban this guy

Dileep kumar said:
These new add with Ragini Khanna & last time with Kushal Tandon

Ok thnx.. but still i think this section does not need such threads

Football Fever
Indian football lacks a support system: Rohit Roy

If we were to judge this absolutely stunning man for being a complete package, he would undoubtedly score a perfect10. He is an outstanding anchor, a skilled television actor and has garnered appreciation with his work in Bollywood too. The exuberant and good looking Rohit Roy made his mark in the television industry with popular shows likeYeh Hai Jalwa, Nach Baliye, Kkusum, Viraasat, Sarrkaar Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein, Hitler Didiand was last seen hosting Actress Mallika Sherawat’s much talked aboutswayamvaron Life OK’sThe Bachelorette India- Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika.The popular actor and TV host just returned from a mini-vacation in Bangkok where he was celebrating his anniversary with his beautiful wife Manasi Joshi Roy and his angel daughter Kiara’s birthday.
Just like most of us, the charming Rohit is also gripped by the fervid FIFA Football Fever and has been enjoying the thrilling matches with the Tata Sky Everywhere TV app. In a candid chat with Tellychakkar.com, he elucidates an optimistic perspective on the future of Indian Football. Take a look.
Are you gripped by FIFA fever?
Yes of course. Cricket and football have been two of my favorite sports since I was a kid. We have all grown to love this beautiful sport over the years. I enjoyed some of the exciting FIFA matches during my stay in Bangkok at bars with unknown people who seemed to share the same love and connection for the game.I think not just me, but all of us are gripped by the FIFA Fever.
Which team do you think will win the cup this season?
It is very difficult to comment on this. If you have watched the matches closely you will realize that all the teams have been going head to head in the series. But there are a couple of teams that have an advantage over the others in the competition. Personally I am rooting for Brazil, not just because the competition is happening in Brazil but also because they are fast and furious on the field and they have the X factor to be the champions of FIFA World Cup 2014.
Are you a diehard football fan?
Yes. Like I said, football has been my favorite sport since childhood, it is very close to my heart and I thoroughly enjoy playing the sport. So yes like many of us, I am a diehard football fan.
So how do you catch up on the games in your busy schedule? You prefer being a Couch Potato with TV or Mobile-On-The Move?
Usually since these games air late in the evening, it is not very difficult to catch up on them. But obviously when I am working, it becomes a little difficult to keep a track of the latest progress. So I enjoy the match on my iPad between the shots.In India many people are doing so using apps such as Tata Sky Everywhere TV. Are you familiar with Everywhere TV and would you download it?
Well of course. Technology has improved leaps and bounds and it makes sure we don’t miss out on exciting moments in life. I have already downloaded Tata Sky Everywhere TV on my iPad. Believe me it is fantastic. It live streams FIFA matches and apart from that I can keep myself updated with a lot of other things.
Now tell us about your favorite player?
My favorite player is Uruguay’s footballer Luis Suarez. The bite incident and his eviction from the series by FIFA have given rise to a lot of controversies. It is extremely sad. But apart from him, I like Argentina’s Lionel Messi and Brazil’s Neymar. I think both these players are absolutely brilliant. Indian football lacks a support system: Rohit Roy | Tellychakkar.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock