• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,116

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
She's Razia. She's Laila. She's Jalebi Bai. Clearly, she's the hottest 'item' on the block. And Mallika Sherawat promises to get naughtier than ever before. We promise, it's no KLPD! Read on...

You've more item songs than Munnis, Sheilas and Chamelis...
Ha, ha, ha! Well, that's a great thing. And, if all the actresses want to do item songs now, it's for the good of the industry. My favourite item song is Mayya Mayya, and my favourite item girl is Malaika. I turned Munni for the South remake of Dabangg, but she's still way hotter than me.

Your film's quite bold, just like you...
I still don't know what this KLPD term means, and no one's telling me! It seems to be some mysterious word. But as far as the film is concerned, it is for all the lafangas of India. All the naughty boys are going to have a blast watching it.

Talking of bold, do you think you could have pulled off a 'dirtier' Silk than Vidya?
I just can't be that over-weight. I'm very health conscious, and I know actors do things for roles, but I couldn't have. That said, I think it's great that Vidya is taking centre-stage with women-oriented films.

You've been getting naughty with Vivek too. Like getting into the same T-shirt...
Oh, Vivek's a sweetheart. I get along pretty well with his wife, too. I was embarrassed to do the 'T-shirt stunt' with him, where we had to get into the same tee for the posters. I called up his wife Priyanka and took permission.

How's Hollywood treating you?
I've just done a video with America's youth icon Bruno Mars, I play a Bond girl in it. It's sort of a spoof. I'm also doing a series with HBO. But I'm not all-work; my life goes beyond films. I have a life outside the industry. I like to travel and chill.

Your pictures with Antonio Banderas created quite a stir...
Oh, did they? Chalo, something has created a stir! I hope my film does that too, now.

Having been there, done that, tell us... is Hollywood really looking at Indian talent? Hollywood is not looking for Indian women. There's no dearth of good-looking, talented women there. More so, women from all over the world vie for a place there; that's what makes it more challenging. You're competing for a spot with global contestants.

Who from India has the true 'International Icon' status?
Aishwarya, definitely!

For exclusive interviews, B-town parties, events and news, watch B Tonite from Mon - Fri at 10pm only on zoOm - India's No.1 Bollywood channel.

For a role, I can’t be as overweight as Vidya: Mallika Sherawat - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock