FOR SPORTS LOVER :Sports lover can take south pack

Reaction score
i am in up (est) [north india]. and i was subscribed super family 240pm but i am sports lover and this pack don't have any sports channel.
so, i called cc and asked that can i take any south pack in north india ,they replayed that-yas.
then i activate south world sports pack @255pm. now i have all sports channels @just 15₹ extra
.so if you are sports lover then i will sugest you to take south pack and no need to pay 335pm for all sports channels

JitendraKumar said:
Nothing new in ur news bro everyone know about this.

sorry.., i didn't know that everyone know but i got this news today so posted.
now i asked you that you sure i will not face any problem after taking south pack in north india ?

Amit Singh Gautam said:
sorry.., i didn't know that everyone know but i got this news today so posted.
now i asked you that you sure i will not face any problem after taking south pack in north india ?

no problem. I also taken this pack &
with that I have added STAR WORLD ala carte @RS.5
& got FX & STAR MOVIES ACTION free.

yeo101 said:
no problem. I also taken this pack &
with that I have added STAR WORLD ala carte @RS.5
& got FX & STAR MOVIES ACTION free.

FX & STAR M ACT in this pack or with star world ala carte

Dear Sir,

Now South All Sports Packs will Costly of Rs.265 per Month and One Regional Language ( Tamil Banaza ) and Malayalam Pack is Rs.20 per month ( TOTAL : 285) in October 2014 to present

Sad, Sorry South Gold Pack is good Old Pack of Rs. 235 per Month and One Reginal Languages and Malayalam Pack is Rs.5 per Month (TOTAL : 240 per month ) in Nov 2011 to September 2013...

All English News, Sports and English Entertainment and Movies added on SOUTH GOLD PACKS in 2011

Please Bring the South Gold Pack Rs. 225 to 250 per month on Dish TV ....

Yes, Star World is Ala Carte Pack Rs. 5 get Star Movies Action and FX Free...

Please Help What is WB and MGM Alc carte Pack Rs. 5 each channel get HBO, Sony Pix, Zee Cafe and AXN (Any 2 Channels) Free ????

Thanks
Kuttu

Frnds, I'm from Bangladesh. Can you guys Help me to change the package from ROI to South package???

rajib121 said:
Frnds, I'm from Bangladesh. Can you guys Help me to change the package from ROI to South package???

Why not Rajib bro. You need to contact Customer Care bro.

073558 73558 - D2H Customer Care. Please add ISD Code + 91 as you will be calling from outside India. :tup Customer Care will change your pack bro. :tup

Bro wht is the price of south world pack and in this pack we get hindi feed of all channels or not

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock