Force movie review and collections

Ya bapun bhai it will be average surely bcz it took fair opening and have average budget also

the songs are quite good :D

This movie was a super duper hit in tamil when it was released 7-8 years before....

The film have average weekend and collected around 15cr. In the weekend and if the film falls on monday then it will be a average film

I think music is just average.... :huh
Btw I like the way they promoted the film....
John comes with holding bike in his shoulder & throw it away ..... :wow:

@bapun don't try this stunt ... :lol

Force is an average action fare
http://www.indiantelevision.com/aac/y2k11/aac1051.php

Force also drops heavily after mausam on weekdays and collected 1.5cr. On monday and lifetime collections may be around 20-21cr.and the film may emerge below average mark

Exclusive report:force will be a flop film bcz force made with a budget of 22cr.also p&a around 7cr. So total cost 29cr. And film get 12cr. From all india thretically and 10cr. From satellite/music and other rights and around 2.5 cr. From overseas thretically and the total revenue the film get is 24.5cr. And cost is 29cr. So 5.5cr. Net loss for the producers and film should emerge a flop tag

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock