Former Cricketer Kiran More to play ‘Dhaara’s mentor in ‘Tamanna

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Former Indian cricketer Kiran More will do a cameo on TV show “Tamanna”. He says his family convinced him to take up acting.
The Star Plus show is about a woman cricket aspirant. Featuring Anuja Sathe as the protagonist Dharaa Solanki, “Tamanna” is a finite series which challenges the mentality that a woman’s dreams come with an expiry date.
“The story and concept of the show is very unique and unusual, a kind of fresh breath of air on television industry. It was my family who apprised me about a show on a woman’s dream of becoming a cricketer and after that I just glued onto the show and kept myself updated about the progress in Dharaa’s (character essayed by Anuja) life,” More said in a statement.
Another reason behind taking up the show is that its makers are his friends Ajinkya and Abhinay Deo.
He said: “Ajinkya is a dear friend. And when he asked me for the role, I obviously couldn’t say no.”
Talking about his role, he said: “I come at a point when Dharaa is gearing up for an important cricket match. I see her playing and come to know about her potential, further motivating her more to chase her dreams despite all troubles in her life.”

Former Cricketer Kiran More to play 'Dhaara's mentor in 'Tamanna' - Filmymonkey

This show is awesome well defined background and writer is not extending it. Like other Indian Serial are extended.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock