Four DTH companies to telecast Kamal Hassan’s Viswaroopam on Jan 10

tech_genie

Reaction score
DTH players Airtel, Dish, Videocon and Reliance will screen Viswaroopam on Jan 10th. The film will have a premiere in Los Angeles on the same day.

Kamal Hassan, producer-director-actor told Business Line that the film’s cost is Rs 95 crore. He is releasing it himself and has not asked theatres to take it on minimum guarantee. He terms the protest from theatre owners as baseless. He says that if one shoots the film on camera from the TV it can be easily traced. Secondly the fear that it would be telecast in clubs ,bars and hotels like the cricket matches is baseless as commercial establishments do not come under this system.

According to Kamal Hassan, the four DTH players who came to him have 15 lakh connections. The theatrical release will hit on Jan 11 in 400 theatres in Tamil Nadu and 1200 theatres outside the State.

Source: Four DTH cos to telecast Kamal Hassan Viswaroopam on Jan 10 - TruthDiveTruthDive

Niraj Rathod said:
who will spend 1000 rupees on 1 movie ?

Well, if you own a large sized TV and audio system/ home theatre and manage to show it to atleast 10 persons...it makes sense ;)

Now This Movie Got Big Publicity

tech_genie said:
Niraj Rathod said:
who will spend 1000 rupees on 1 movie ?

Well, if you own a large sized TV and audio system/ home theatre and manage to show it to atleast 10 persons...it makes sense ;)

Agreed :) i think after this movie, many new movies will be launched 1st in dth.

Why This Much Kolaveri For Cable TV Operators

I Think All These Guys Making Huge Publicity For Kamal's Movie

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock