FOX FX HD INTRODUCED ON CH NO : 037

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Fox FX HD is introduced on channel no : 037 on Dish Tru HD.. Retune ur HD STB if you dont get the channel.

WHY THE HELL THIS DISH FRAUD HD NOT LAUNCH CHANNELS AS THEY R, MEANING AS STANDARD DEFINITION, THEY R JUST FOCUSSING TO INCREASE THEIR FRAUD CLAIM OF GIVING MAX HD CHANNELS. SHAME

Ya thats true. SD channels should be introduced as they are, no need of upscaling them. Just to increase their HD channel list, if they add upscaled channels, its not a proper thing i believe. But as there are no proper dth governing committee in INDIA, not to mention prasar bharti, so no use of ridiculing them. :angry:

:lol nakli hd channel dena koi dish tv sey sikhe ,, kyu maine sahi bola naa bhaiyo :lol

If this continues i have to switch to other dth, or go for multiple dth. There are two options. So, better wait and watch. If they add the Full HD channels later its well and good, like the asli HD from star. News are that Zee tv HD and Zee cinema HD (full hd) are going to be introduced from 15th august. So i will be very closely monitoring their activity, if i find that they are still doing this fake HD business better to switch over to other dth. Paying a huge amount per month, atleast the subscribers want international standards to be maintained.

i will tell u best option dear, take airtel digital tv, u will get all hd channels including the zee hd channels. i promise u. if u want two dth,take tata sky, u r unaware what a great surprise is about to come in tata sky in few months. first a small surprise then an big one in april 2012

Well i need time to decide. But something have to be done. Thanks Namo narayan for ur suggestions. I highly appreciate.. :)

well i am also agree with namo narayan this time and i think adtv or tata sky are level best in hd quality as you know there is no place of dish tv hd in dust bin also.:s

just wait till 21th aug u will get 6 more hd channels and dishtv will have 14 true hd channel.that time mr namo narayan tell this which is better.esshd channels will also come definitely to dishtv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock