Fox Life launches new season of ‘Twist of Taste’

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Lifestyle and travel channel Fox is back with an all-new season of ‘Twist of Taste’.

In the new season of the show, Michelin-starred Chef Vikas Khanna takes viewers back to his home turf, tracing his professional journey on ‘Twist of Taste America’.

‘Twist of Taste America’ premieres on 15 October, thereafter airing every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm on Fox Life.

The new season brings viewers a peek into Khanna in his second home, the US, as he meets iconic chefs and other experts in his field. Fox Life and Khanna travel across the East Coast of the US, giving viewers a glimpse into his early experiences in New York. Further episodes take viewers to Boston, Philadephia and Washington D.C., as he samples and twists the varied, vibrant and mouth-watering flavours this multi-cultural country has to offer.

Fox Networks Group business head Swati Mohan said, “We are excited to bring in a new season of ‘Twist of Taste’. Every season so far has been a viewer favourite and one of the most popular shows on Fox Life. In line with our vision to bring authentic experiences for our viewers, the new season has been designed to showcase Vikas’ personal journey through America, keeping the theme of experimenting with the local cuisine intact.”

Talking about the new season, Khanna said, “With ‘Twist of Taste’, Fox Life gave me such an enriching opportunity to discover new cultures, unique flavours and new people. But this season, it really is a new twist—I get to show people my America—my second home, and Fox Life has given me a rare chance to share a side of my life that is so personal to me. My passion about cooking and the experiences from my journey of becoming the chef I am today, I relived these memories and got the chance to be inspired once again. I can’t wait for Fox Life to see it!”

Fox Life launches new season of ‘Twist of Taste’ | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock