Fox Movies Middle East started on Intelsat 22 @ 72.1°East

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
A New channel started named :Fox Movies Middle East (12687 H) on Intelsat 22 @ 72.1° East

Hello friends any body having access to Intelsat-22 pl post the ss of the channel as Rahul sharma already catch this satellite in Rajastan .Pl Rahul post the ss.thanks

FREQ:- 12687 H 2016 DVB-S2 mpeg-4

intel22-1.jpg

source:(flysat)....:eek:hya:eek:hya

This Channel Also Free To Air On NileSat
11296 H 27500 3/4
MPEG 2

Flysat showing wrong info, Dubai Racing is runing on this Tp.

Gssran said:
Flysat showing wrong info, Dubai Racing is runing on this Tp.
I think you Remember on the same TP MTV was running Rahul bro already posted few days back,This TP is testing many channels and how could you say that you are right without any ss ?
Flysat is also updated as usal by some of our friends,If it is not ok then why Biswajit bro. updated so many Sats daily ,You think he is wrong. :sp

Why you named Biswajit here, is this related to him.

Every thing is wrong except you,I Respect Biswajit bro, very much .But the question is why you are asking the flysat info. wrong if you don't have ss, Flysat is updated by Biswajit bro. on DDF and it count to every user and me also.Read this channel was 2 day back on this TP.This TP is Testing so many ch. as I said above ?

Al Jazeera Sport +3 (12687 H) left Intelsat 22 @ 72.1° East

Check pics here, thread closed,

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=28122

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock