Fox re-organises global channels biz

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
The 21st Century Fox-owned Fox Networks Group has re-organised its global channels business.

The Fox International Channels division has been removed, leading Hernan Lopez to quit. In its place there are three regional hubs in Europe, Latin America and Asia. Zubin Gandevia is Fox Networks Group Asia president.

Jan Koeppen is Fox Networks Group Europe president while Carlos Martinez is Fox Networks Group Latin America president. All three will report to Fox Networks Group CEO Peter Rice and COO Randy Freer.

“At Fox, I’ve been fortunate to work with some of the most talented and creative people in media. I want to thank the several thousand employees and alumni of FIC, as well as Peter Rice, Chase Carey, James, Lachlan and Rupert Murdoch.

I’ve been inspired by them and many colleagues throughout Fox, News Corp and Sky, and look forward to future collaborations as I embark on this next stage of my career,” Lopez said. He had been with Fox for nearly two decades.

“As our television business expands globally, the success and scale of our entertainment and sports brands in these fast-growing regions demand that they stand independently.

Jan, Carlos and Zubin are extremely talented executives with a sharp understanding of the opportunities for new content and programming in their regions,” Rice said.

“Hernan has been a driving force in the development of our global television strategy and in building our channels around the world.

He is one of the most talented and insightful executives I have worked with and we wish him the very best with his new venture,” he added.

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/news/fox-re-organises-global-channels-biz/ | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock