Fox Star Studios - General Discussion

marvel44

News Columnist
Reaction score
Source

So after tens of reports of Fox Star Shutdown and Disney pulling back from Tadap and NGE, its finally revealed that Disney's Fox Star Officially co-produced and is distributing the movie.

Also if I'm correct, Tadap is the last among Fox Star - NGE current arrangement but, they both are teasing for the second announcement which simply suggests that they extended their deal.

Also, one important thing to note, Disney's CEO while talking to Morgan Stanley clearly stated that we have the leading Indian Studio Fox Star Studios, which clearly indicates that the studio is for from Shutdown. My guess is the that the layoffs happened was to merely reduce redundancies between Fox Star and UTV Motion Pictures which are both now under same management.

Source

So after tens of reports of Fox Star Shutdown and Disney pulling back from Tadap and NGE, its finally revealed that Disney's Fox Star Officially co-produced and is distributing the movie.

Also if I'm correct, Tadap is the last among Fox Star - NGE current arrangement but, they both are teasing for the second announcement which simply suggests that they extended their deal.

Also, one important thing to note, Disney's CEO while talking to Morgan Stanley clearly stated that we have the leading Indian Studio Fox Star Studios, which clearly indicates that the studio is for from Shutdown. My guess is the that the layoffs happened was to merely reduce redundancies between Fox Star and UTV Motion Pictures which are both now under same management.
Disney never Shutting down Indian Studios because already Competitors SPN, Zee Studios, Sun Pictures and Viacom too quite Active Post lockdown in Movie Production. Fox Star studios Renaming will take some more time in India.

Last edited:
Source

So, Fox Star and Star India haven't renewed those arrangements which I thought they had because of the misleading two announcements they teased.

Seems like Prime Video got dibs on Digital and Satellite yet to be announced may be.

Source

So, Fox Star and Star India haven't renewed those arrangements which I thought they had because of the misleading two announcements they teased.

Seems like Prime Video got dibs on Digital and Satellite yet to be announced may be.
you're too late Sajid Nadiadwala already told in some articles he is not happy from Fox Star Acquiring theatrical rights with Both Satellite and Digital Rights, Regarding Tadap it's delayed movie, As per bollywood Hungama Sajid Nadiadwala talks with spn for Distribution rights Bachchan Pandey .

you're too late Sajid Nadiadwala already told in some articles he is not happy from Fox Star Acquiring theatrical rights with Both Satellite and Digital Rights, Regarding Tadap it's delayed movie, As per bollywood Hungama Sajid Nadiadwala talks with spn for Distribution rights Bachchan Pandey .
So what? thats something in a report from a site whose track record fairly negligible . According to the same site, Ramoji Film City is leased to Star India for 3 years and nothing of the sort happened. Most of the Telugu and other languages films are happily being shot there with no involvement from Star.

Also things will be changing pretty quickly. Take Nagarjuna's WildDog which was sold to Netflix and walked out later for a theatrical release.

Last edited:
So what? thats something in a report from a site whose track record fairly negligible . According to the same site, Ramoji Film City is leased to Star India for 3 years and nothing of the sort happened. Most of the Telugu and other languages films are happily being shot there with no involvement from Star.

Also things will be changing pretty quickly. Take Nagarjuna's WildDog which was sold to Netflix and walked out later for a theatrical release.
I agree, future of Fox Star Studios Depends On Tadap and Brahmastra box office collection.

So what?

Also things will be changing pretty quickly.
Regarding Tadap and Brahmastra Both Delayed movies, Fox Star Creative team part of Both movies, Fox Star Studios CEO and Acquisition Head Both quits Studio, So you can't expect New movies Production Announcement and New Collaboration till New CEO and Acquisition Head joining to Studio.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock