Fox Star Studios to release ‘Hawaa Hawaai’ on 9 May

Reaction score
Fox Star Studios to release ‘Hawaa Hawaai’ on 9 May

MUMBAI: Fox Star Studios has announced its first release of 2014, a sports film titled ‘Hawaa Hawaai’.

Directed by Amole Gupte, the movie will be released worldwide on 9 May. The film brings forth a journey of emotions and entertainments, aiming to make it a summer holiday treat for families.

The film will also take forward Fox Star Studios’ commitment towards nurturing high-concept cinema through commercially successful films like ‘Stanley Ka Dabba’ and ‘Jolly LLB’.

Fox Star Studios CEO Vijay Singh said, “We are happy to partner with Amole and Deepa and are proud to present to the audiences worldwide, one of the most exciting stories of 2014.

The film celebrates the power of dreaming big and chasing one’s impossible dreams.

We have tremendous belief in Amole’s vision.

He is by far one of the finest story tellers and we are glad to take our partnership that started with Stanley Ka Dabba, to the next level.”

‘Hawaa Hawaai’ revolves around the belief that every achievement is the result of a dream dared, and features Saqib Saleem and national award winning child actor Partho Gupte in lead roles.

Director Amole Gupte said, “Hawaa Hawaai celebrates the triumph of the human spirit against all odds and salutes those dreamers who carry the will to turn their dreams into a reality.

It’s a clean, family entertainer which will find resonance with the dreamer inside us.

I am glad I have got a chance to work with two path breaking performers with a great ensemble cast.”

Fox Star Studios to release 'Hawaa Hawaai' on 9 May | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock