Fox Traveller kicks off ‘The Walking Dead’ on 29 March 11 pm

Reaction score
Fox Traveller kicks off ‘The Walking Dead’ on 29 March 11 pm

MUMBAI: To spice up weekend late-night fare, lifestyle channel Fox Traveller will air the fiction show ‘The Walking Dead’ from 29 March, every Saturday and Sunday, at 11 pm.

‘The Walking Dead’ tells the story of a small group of survivors living in the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse. Based on a comic book series of the same name, the show follows a police officer, Rick Grimes, who wakes up from a coma to find the world ravaged by zombies. Looking for his family, he and a group of survivors attempt to fight against hordes of terrifying zombies in order to stay alive. To market the show, the channel decided to exploit the popular format of prank videos. In Mumbai, they invited unsuspecting youngsters to try out a free photo booth. What the youngsters didn’t know was that hiding behind the booth were people dressed as zombies.

As the zombies attacked, all hell broke loose, and a video capturing their reaction was created. This hilarious prank video is available online. To take things up a notch, another initiative was created whereby zombies were let loose on the streets of Mumbai, capturing the horror, curiosity and hilarious reactions from people on the streets.

Fox international channels VP of marketing Debarpita Banerjee said, “Fox Traveller believes in making any journey a lot fun, literally and laterally. That is why we introduce a generous dose of experimentation and fun on FT through ‘The Walking Dead’.

We are confident that this international hit series will be hugely appreciated here as well. It will break the conventional mould and be a touch of excitement and surprise on this journey called Fox Traveller.”

Fox Traveller kicks off ‘The Walking Dead’ on 29 March 11 pm | TelevisionPost.com

I have seen its ads on Fox Traveller and I'm eagerly waiting for this show. :)

I seen few episodes. I feel it imoshanal drama instead horror.very boring

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock