FoX tv is running FTA on Thaicom5 @78.5e

freedishlover

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey friends

Yesterday tried to re align to 9B and 85 but all went to vain. Finally had to settle with thaicom @78.5. Fox tv is running fta along with channel V Taiwan.

icKcI2R.jpg

why it went in vain :huh
U r not tuning correctly, I think or may SOLID box 45% signal problem, otherwise u can get 9e on 6ft in Dehradun.

Viper is getting on his 130 cms dish, in dehradun :k

Infact, u shud also get 85e on 6ft. :hello

It is solid 150cm dish bro. I kept aligning till 2 am and got irritated.
Btw how can I open NGC and such other channels.

freedishlover said:
It is solid 150cm dish bro. I kept aligning till 2 am and got irritated.

it requires a lot of patience, sometimes weather plays a spoilsport... or sometimes d signals just don't come !!

It hppns sometimes, I ll tell u one of my past story..

I used to get 103e on 100cm, but abt 1 month back, I tries to tune 103e on 130 cms & 100 cms, but cud not get any signals.
I thought d sat had left over India.

But after abt 2 weeks, I tried again, and got signals easily on both d dishes...
so sometimes, it can hppn... sats n beams play games at times :)

Yeah you are right bro you can understand I was the only one who was waking at that late night worst part of solid dishes I have told you earliar. You need to take great care while aligning to low inclination satellites these dishes gets disbalance very easily coz that screw which is meant for adjusting inclination can not bear the load of dish.

freedishlover said:
Yeah you are right bro you can understand I was the only one who was waking at that late night worst part of solid dishes I have told you earliar. You need to take great care while aligning to low inclination satellites these dishes gets disbalance very easily coz that screw which is meant for adjusting inclination can not bear the load of dish.

hmm... I can understand bro..

But u can get both 9e, 85e in ur area :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock