FRANCE 24 expands in Europe, Asia, Oceania

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
As part of its global ambition, FRANCE 24 has inked new distribution agreements in Denmark, Burma, Singapore, Thailand and Australia.

The main expansion activity for the international news channel that offers a French perspective on world events, will be in Asia. In Burma, the FRANCE 24 English version will now run on the Skynet IPTV network, allowing the channel to be available to 50,000 subscribers across the country, while in Indonesia the same programme is now available on Telkom Vision’s cable, IPTV and DTH offers. The whole FRANCE 24 package will also be accessible to an additional 100,000 subscribers in cities such as Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang and Denpasar.

In a similar deal with SINGTEL, FRANCE 24’s English version has extended its reach to 90,000 mobile TV subscribers in Singapore, while in Thailand, FRANCE 24 will now run via IPTV operator ME TV. FRANCE 24 has also partnered with Australia’s SBS, allowing its English version to be broadcast 30 minutes per day on SBS ONE. This 30-minute news segment is also available for free on the Australian network's website.

Closer to home, and allowing the channel to be available in three languages to 700,000 households throughout the Danish capital city, the French and Arabic versions of FRANCE 24 will now run alongside the English version on the digital terrestrial network (DTT) operated by Open Channel in Copenhagen.

FRANCE 24 expands in Europe, Asia, Oceania | Rapid TV News

I am watching many International news channels including FRANCE 24 on Asiasat.I think in Asia it is from a long Time and France-Arabic was also started on same satellite but shut down after some time.

jenius-jatt said:
I am watching many International news channels including FRANCE 24 on Asiasat.I think in Asia it is from a long Time and France-Arabic was also started on same satellite but shut down after some time.

yeah the channel was available i think but now they have signed deals with Skynet IPTV(Burma), Telkom Vision’s cable(Indonesia), SINGTEL(Singapore), ME TV(Thailand) and SBS(Australia)

@off-topic i watch this channel on my mobile ;)

I like both the International news channels and save my self from ADD'S pollution.. :lol :D

1. EURONEWS
2. FRANCE-24

FRANCE-24 (English) SS:-

:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock