France 24 expands reach in India with tatasky deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sainibro

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: International English news channel France 24 has extended its distribution across India by concluding an agreement with direct-to-home (DTH) operator Tata Sky.

Available on channel 536, France 24 English version is now accessible via the Tata Sky’s ‘English News’ package.

Out of the 10 million Tata Sky subscribers in India, 4.5 million have already subscribed to this offer, claimed the broadcaster.

Thanks to distribution agreements with various operators happening since 2013, France 24 is now available to 43.9 million homes across India. It had launched on Dish TV and Freedish in 2013.

According to a survey carried out by TNS-Sofres in 2015, France 24 English has an audience of nearly 700,000 executives and managers every week in Mumbai and Delhi. Moreover, more than one million (14%) executives and managers in the two cities say that they know of the channel.

These results have been accompanied by an increase in traffic from India to France 24’s website, representing an increase of 12% in one year, with 672,000 visits in 2015.

In terms of image, the executives and managers questioned in the survey regarded the international news provided by France 24 as reliable and relevant.

France 24 broadcasts 24/7 to 315 million homes around the world in French, Arabic and English. The three channels have a combined weekly viewership of 50.9 million viewers (measured in 64 of the 180 countries where the channel is broadcast).

From its newsroom in Paris, France 24 gives a French perspective on global affairs through a network of 142 correspondent bureaus located in nearly every country. It is available via cable, satellite, DTT, ADSL, on mobile phones, tablets and connected TVs, as well as on YouTube in three languages.

Already shared bro :)
www.dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-TATA-Sky-Added-3-HD-Channels-6-SD-Channels?page=7

The number of useless threads in this forum is amazing, and no warning or ban for repeated offenders.

Maximus said:
The number of useless threads in this forum is amazing, and no warning or ban for repeated offenders.
Oh I see.. but first learn some features of the forum and make use of it. Especially the report button.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Oh I see.. but first learn some features of the forum and make use of it. Especially the report button.

Can't find it, using mobile version. Would be so kind to point me towards it.

Just curious, how many report buttons are needed for a ban for repeated offenders?

Maximus said:
Can't find it, using mobile version. Would be so kind to point me towards it.

Just curious, how many report buttons are needed for a ban for repeated offenders?
One report button. But decision will be by team. We all knows what action to be taken and when to take. So, no need to teach us on that. If you feel something is unwanted, ignore and leave it to the team for deciding on it.

By the way, report button is not there in mobile version and can't bring it. If it is too important to reoprt, switch to full version for time being. That wont take too much data. If you are not ready to use full version then dont post these kind of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock