Fraud by Airtel Digital. Be careful

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
on 22-10-2012 I fixed my Airtel Digital account by calling Airtel help line for one year. on 02-02-2013 i call Airtel digital and tell them to freeze my airtel box for 3 months as I am going out of country & they did the same and give me a confirmation that it is done and my box will not work from 03-02-2013. Next day my box stop working till 03-05-2013. I confirmed airtel customer care representative twice that if I freeze my box will my fix deposit date will also extend with 3 months? and customer care representative said, "Yes, ur airtel digital fixed period duration will also extended for three months" . I called Airtel Digital after 3 months and tell them to activate my account again for which they confirmed me that my account is activated successfully. Yesterday I got call from Airtel Digital an they said that u have now 3 days for ur fixed. I said to customer care officer that how is it possible i must have 3 more months because i fixed my airtel digital account for 3 months. Now after a long fight over foune with airtel digital and talking to higher authorities now they admit that I have 3 months freeze for my airtel digital box. Now let's see whether or not they return me my 3 months time period back or not, because they said they will call me after 4 hours. Be very careful from Airtel digital especially when U fix deposit ur balance with airtel digital. I am fully satisfied with the airtel picture quality, audio quality and mega standard package price and number of channels offered against that price. I have no intention to defame airtel digital . I just want all of U to be very careful & have prof when doing anything like this with airtel or other DTH companies because their memory is not good. With me it happened by using airtel digital but may be same thing happening with U by using some other DTH or even using Airtel Digital. So just be careful.

Hassan Syed said:
on 22-10-2012 I fixed my Airtel Digital account by calling Airtel help line for one year. on 02-02-2013 i call Airtel digital and tell them to freeze my airtel box for 3 months as I am going out of country & they did the same and give me a confirmation that it is done and my box will not work from 03-02-2013. Next day my box stop working till 03-05-2013. I confirmed airtel customer care representative twice that if I freeze my box will my fix deposit date will also extend with 3 months? and customer care representative said, "Yes, ur airtel digital fixed period duration will also extended for three months" . I called Airtel Digital after 3 months and tell them to activate my account again for which they confirmed me that my account is activated successfully. Yesterday I got call from Airtel Digital an they said that u have now 3 days for ur fixed. I said to customer care officer that how is it possible i must have 3 more months because i fixed my airtel digital account for 3 months. Now after a long fight over foune with airtel digital and talking to higher authorities now they admit that I have 3 months freeze for my airtel digital box. Now let's see whether or not they return me my 3 months time period back or not, because they said they will call me after 4 hours. Be very careful from Airtel digital especially when U fix deposit ur balance with airtel digital. I am fully satisfied with the airtel picture quality, audio quality and mega standard package price and number of channels offered against that price. I have no intention to defame airtel digital . I just want all of U to be very careful & have prof when doing anything like this with airtel or other DTH companies because their memory is not good. With me it happened by using airtel digital but may be same thing happening with U by using some other DTH or even using Airtel Digital. So just be careful.

It may be some error.
I am sure they will provide your 3months.

Go to akosha cosumrr site and file complent.it helped me last time
http://www.akosha.com/

It Happened With TATASky HD Too, After So Many Calls They Extended My Validity But They Didnt Extend HD Access FEE...

i never faced such a thing in my airtel dth but in airtel mobile i have faced many such problem..

Devesh said:
@VISMAY

I dont think hasan is defaming airtel,

He is only telling his problem why u take it wrong.

Is there any post from Vismay? I couldn'd find any.

BTW one must have some sort of proof like email trail for such issues. From all posts, it seems that ADtv has more customer service issues like this.

umeshg729 said:
I am pretty satisfied wid Adtv services.

As I already mention above that I am also satisfied with Airtel Digital and still want to continue with it for next 3 o 4 years at least but I am just telling U people that be careful when U fix deposit ur money with Airtel Digital and then freezing ur box under temporary suspension during that fix period of time. They gave me time till 12 AM. Let's see i get my 3 months or not :wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock