Free DTH Channels on Doordarshan’s FreeDish Will Be Increased To 112 Channels by Marc

Feku said:
If someone has invested 7+ crores for a year subscription, he/she will try to earn 14+ crores. How ???
By selling 3rd class products with Tele shopping and will make DDFD as a tele shopping platform :(

From current 64 channels hardly 5-10 channels are worth watching, rest all are crap and useless and they are in DDFD platform to earn quick money.

growth of dd free dish ....

2004 30 channels with 3 tp

2016 64 channels . after 11 yrs 34 channel has been adedd :shy

RE: Free DTH Channels on Doordarshan’s FreeDish Will Be Increased To 112 Channels

Feku said:
If someone has invested 7+ crores for a year subscription, he/she will try to earn 14+ crores. How ???
By selling 3rd class products with Tele shopping and will make DDFD as a tele shopping platform :(

From current 64 channels hardly 5-10 channels are worth watching, rest all are crap and useless and they are in DDFD platform to earn quick money.

I don't agree with you Feku......All DD channels are not crap.....specially doordarshan channels are informative and don't show any telebrands ads...

rajneesh said:
I don't agree with you Feku......All DD channels are not crap.....specially doordarshan channels are informative and don't show any telebrands ads...

which dd channel u watch the most?...tell me honestly

rajneesh said:

If I'll show you DD channels running Teleshopping, then ?
Remember, no private channel is in DDFD platform to do DESH SEVA (free service to country) by paying crores of money. They are here to milk money at any cost. 60-70% channels runs Teleshopping after 12AM. See today.

lot's of good channels are available on DD freedish... and don't forget all are free...as far as teleshopping add concern pay channels also show that type of add or program...

we are discussing about DD freedish channels not about your meaningless comment...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock