Free installer visit, why I need it?

paresh2014

Registered
Joined
19 Jul 2014
Messages
27
Reaction score
2
Hi,
Today I got a sms that to get new channels, TS dish need to be checked so give missed call for free installer visit. I am a great fan of this forum and keep reading this periodically. So I know when new channels have come and I can check them accordingly on my TS connection.

I want to know what is the logic behind sending such sms by TataSky? I think I can see almost all the channels as per given for my "Super Saver" package. Its also one of high value package so I mostly get new channels added.
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
30,745
Reaction score
49,002
After they started migration to Gsat-10 many subscribers faced no signal issue on new sat channels, thats why they provided free installer visit and as it is due to their side problem they are providing it free of cost. They will simply realign the Dish and LNB. If you are able to view all subscribed channels then no need to request free visit.
 

Shubham Dixit

Registered
Joined
23 Nov 2015
Messages
267
Reaction score
32
Bapun Raz said:
After they started migration to Gsat-10 many subscribers faced no signal issue on new sat channels, thats why they provided free installer visit and as it is due to their side problem they are providing it free of cost. They will simply realign the Dish and LNB. If you are able to view all subscribed channels then no need to request free visit.
Bro tell me the missed call no.for free installer visit because I also facing no signal issue.
 

Shubham Dixit

Registered
Joined
23 Nov 2015
Messages
267
Reaction score
32
paresh2014 said:
Hi,
Today I got a sms that to get new channels, TS dish need to be checked so give missed call for free installer visit. I am a great fan of this forum and keep reading this periodically. So I know when new channels have come and I can check them accordingly on my TS connection.

I want to know what is the logic behind sending such sms by TataSky? I think I can see almost all the channels as per given for my "Super Saver" package. Its also one of high value package so I mostly get new channels added.
Bapun Raz said:
After they started migration to Gsat-10 many subscribers faced no signal issue on new sat channels, thats why they provided free installer visit and as it is due to their side problem they are providing it free of cost. They will simply realign the Dish and LNB. If you are able to view all subscribed channels then no need to request free visit.
Bro tell me the missed call no.for free installer visit because I also facing no signal issue.
 

jeganeee

Registered
Joined
10 Nov 2015
Messages
64
Reaction score
9
Bapun Raz said:
After they started migration to Gsat-10 many subscribers faced no signal issue on new sat channels, thats why they provided free installer visit and as it is due to their side problem they are providing it free of cost. They will simply realign the Dish and LNB. If you are able to view all subscribed channels then no need to request free visit.
Today they will install new connection for me. So for new connections,they will adjust now only according to GSAT-10 ? or after some days they will align again?
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
30,745
Reaction score
49,002
jeganeee said:
Today they will install new connection for me. So for new connections,they will adjust now only according to GSAT-10 ? or after some days they will align again?
Don't worry. You will get signals from both Insat 4A and Gsat 10.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
boldy signal problem free installer visit Tata Sky 26
Sekhon Discussion IPL running free in HD on Yahsat Satellite Channels Updates 13
DreamDTH.com Article Prasar Bharati to hold 48th E-Auction for allotment of vacant MPEG-2 slots on DD Free Dish DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Abhinav842 Discussion DD Free Dish 48th e-Auction DD Free Dish 53
Deep.S DDF Exclusive "DD Free Dish" MPEG-2/MPEG-4 Channels & Services List as on 10th Sep 2020 DD Free Dish 3
Akash Solanki Good News NXT digital offering zee pack free of cost Digital Cable TV 1
Deep.S Breaking 12 New e-Vidya Education Channels added on DD Free Dish DD Free Dish 11
DreamDTH.com Article ANB News, Aryan TV National, and News India 24*7 win MPEG-4 slots on DD Free Dish DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Deep.S Breaking "ANB News" & "News World" added on DD Free Dish DD Free Dish 8
D DDF Exclusive dd free dish soon added more tp DD Free Dish 1
Sourav Bhadani DD Free Dish 47th e-Auction result DD Free Dish 23
Bulgari Manoranjan Grand removed from DD Free Dish DD Free Dish 4
Amit1079 Breaking Very cheap combo packs added by d2h aswell new channels added in combos and few HD addons running free of cost d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 43
D Good News 1sports free Dish TV 13
Akash Solanki 2 CHANNEL Added By Dd free Dish DD Free Dish 0
U Breaking Star Bharat, Star Sport First, homeshop18, Naptol Blue,Wow Cinema EPG on DD FREE DISH DD Free Dish 5
Mohit bh. Breaking ABP News going to be a paid channel no more free-to-air. TV Channels News 2
skgupta940 Request free business news channels General DTH News & Discussions 1
somnath chakraborty Breaking Vissa tv Epg updated from pay channel to free channel by ADTV Airtel Digital TV 4
V Seeking Help Free channels Sun Direct 2
DJ Roy Good News WWE on DD Free Dish DD Free Dish 5
Wasim Refaz Breaking DD Free Dish 47th E-Auction DD Free Dish 97
Softsathish Airtel Xstream Box effectively free Airtel Xstream 30
DreamDTH.com Article SES launches Free-To-Air Satellite Channel to Fight Spread of COVID-19 Satellite News & Updates 1
DreamDTH.com Article Here is where you can buy a FTA STB to view DD Free Dish at no monthly subscription DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0

Similar threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock