Free installer visit, why I need it?

paresh2014

Reaction score
Hi,
Today I got a sms that to get new channels, TS dish need to be checked so give missed call for free installer visit. I am a great fan of this forum and keep reading this periodically. So I know when new channels have come and I can check them accordingly on my TS connection.

I want to know what is the logic behind sending such sms by TataSky? I think I can see almost all the channels as per given for my "Super Saver" package. Its also one of high value package so I mostly get new channels added.

After they started migration to Gsat-10 many subscribers faced no signal issue on new sat channels, thats why they provided free installer visit and as it is due to their side problem they are providing it free of cost. They will simply realign the Dish and LNB. If you are able to view all subscribed channels then no need to request free visit.

Bapun Raz said:
After they started migration to Gsat-10 many subscribers faced no signal issue on new sat channels, thats why they provided free installer visit and as it is due to their side problem they are providing it free of cost. They will simply realign the Dish and LNB. If you are able to view all subscribed channels then no need to request free visit.
Bro tell me the missed call no.for free installer visit because I also facing no signal issue.

paresh2014 said:
Hi,
Today I got a sms that to get new channels, TS dish need to be checked so give missed call for free installer visit. I am a great fan of this forum and keep reading this periodically. So I know when new channels have come and I can check them accordingly on my TS connection.

I want to know what is the logic behind sending such sms by TataSky? I think I can see almost all the channels as per given for my "Super Saver" package. Its also one of high value package so I mostly get new channels added.
Bapun Raz said:
Bro tell me the missed call no.for free installer visit because I also facing no signal issue.

Bapun Raz said:

Today they will install new connection for me. So for new connections,they will adjust now only according to GSAT-10 ? or after some days they will align again?

jeganeee said:
Today they will install new connection for me. So for new connections,they will adjust now only according to GSAT-10 ? or after some days they will align again?
Don't worry. You will get signals from both Insat 4A and Gsat 10.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock