Discussion Free IPL offer_Star Sports Regional Channel

• Thread starter Abhra
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,503

Abhra

Reaction score
I am still getting Star Sports Regional channels (Bangla and Hindi) under previously launched free IPL offer. Though Tamil and Telugu channels are removed automatically.

Reactions: mss
I am still getting Star Sports Regional channels (Bangla and Hindi) under previously launched free IPL offer. Though Tamil and Telugu channels are removed automatically.
Which package you have subscribed to bro :huh:

Which package you have subscribed to bro :huh:
No such package, before IPL starts I choose Star Sports 1 HD English, But when get to know Star Sports Regional channels are free , I dropped it. After few weeks I get to know from this forum that Tata sky and Airtel officially opt out from that free channel offer. But then also I am getting 2 free star sports Regional channels. Is this free channels for all? Or I am getting it by some exceptional scenario.

Bro nothing to worry it's just a quick note once your account would be refreshed the channel automatically get dropped.

Bro nothing to worry it's just a quick note once your account would be refreshed the channel automatically get dropped.
“Refreshed” ? Please explain a bit. I am getting these 2 free star sports channels since IPL started this year, previously Tamil and Telugu was there but it dropped automatically without notifying me.

“Refreshed” ? Please explain a bit. I am getting these 2 free star sports channels since IPL started this year, previously Tamil and Telugu was there but it dropped automatically without notifying me.
This happen when the channel dropped from your pack and STB is not on which make channel drop from account but not from STB. Same happen when we add channel.

This happen when the channel dropped from your pack and STB is not on which make channel drop from account but not from STB. Same happen when we add channel.
So as per your description next time whenever I make any changes to my current pack, it will refresh and dropped automatically?

So that means he should not turn his STB off or else his account will be refreshed and the channel will be dropped.

So that means he should not turn his STB off or else his account will be refreshed and the channel will be dropped.
I don’t remember the date but when TS and AD come up with the announcement that they withdrew free IPL offer that change (Tamil and Telugu dropped and Hindi and Bengali remains) which is in a way correct as Bengali is my opt language while choosing other channels. That is why I am thinking 💭 it’s not technical error it’s intentional.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock