Free preview of NatGeo People comes to an end ?

abhinaba

Contributor
Reaction score
From yesterday I am unable to watch NatGeo People channel as it's free preview session was ended. Honestly I am not aware of this change as it wasn't shown in my package details. I can only remember that when I added NatGeo Wild channel to my FTA pack this particular NatGeo People channel was also activated .
To our senior members: Have you any info about it ?

what is ur package name bro :huh .. I am using South Value Sports package and I am getting Nat Geo People today also :) ..

I am also getting error code 4 on this channel earlier I was receiving it in my plan 99

SaiLaxman said:
what is ur package name bro :huh .. I am using South Value Sports package and I am getting Nat Geo People today also :) ..

I am with Spl FTA pack of Oct,2010. But NatGeo people ch. is not a part of that pack, i got it only after adding the NatGeo Wild ch. as a-la-cart.

abhinaba said:
I am with Spl FTA pack of Oct,2010. But NatGeo people ch. is not a part of that pack, i got it only after adding the NatGeo Wild ch. as a-la-cart.

so in airtel digital tv, after adding one channel, other one gets free
just like dishtv's Star world offer which gives FX, star movies action & NGC people for free:eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock