Free Preview : Zee Kalak (1291),ABP Asmita (1293),Tv9 Gujarati ( 1299) ,Etv Gujarati News (1289) available on Free Preview in between 1st - 15th Dec..

I did not understand why free preview of existing channels that too only for 15 days.

Normally I remember free preview being offered when any new channels are added.

I don't think this is going to help anyone, because people who watch Gujarati channels would already have subscribed and paying for these, so no benefit for them. If any channels watched all over India are provided under preview then it may be useful.

I did not understand why free preview of existing channels that too only for 15 days.

Gujarati channels would already have subscribed and paying for these, so no benefit for them.

Dishtv has provided free in mind in view of Gujarat Elections which is being held in same period.

Normally I remember free preview being offered when any new channels are added.

I don't think this is going to help anyone, because people who watch Gujarati channels would already have subscribed and paying for these, so no benefit for them. If any channels watched all over India are provided under preview then it may be useful.
Due to elections in Gujarat.

DishTV senior vice president – marketing Sukhpreet Singh said, “India has been witnessing a lot of excitement and action around elections since last few years. With the renewed interest levels, people today are tracking political developments more closely than ever. Being a leading DTH service provider in the country, we feel it is our responsibility to bring to our subscribers an uninterrupted overview of the upcoming Legislative Assembly Elections in Gujarat. The free preview of news channels will empower our subscribers to be part of the electoral process right from the run-up to the results.”

DishTV offers four Gujarati news channels for free during assembly polls | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock