Good News FREE Star Sports 1 Hindi in Tata Play

Arun Nehra

Solutions
Reaction score
Hlo Everyone, I m getting Star Sports 1 Hindi at FREE OF COST in my both Primary (BINGE PLUS) and Secondary (HD) Connection.
1yDTnp7.jpg

No I bought HD Box in 2018 and BINGE PLUS in June 2022
So you are a binge plus and HD box user. I have brought a Tata Play HD box with Rs. 4000/- in recent. But SD picture quality is so dull compared to my previous Airtel Hd box. My Bengali regional News channels are in SD format. That's why I want to upgrade binge plus box only for good picture quality though my tv is smart tv. Is my dicision is correct bro?
If I don't recharge binge plus box then can I play off line videos? Plz share you opinion.

So you are a binge plus and HD box user. I have brought a Tata Play HD box with Rs. 4000/- in recent. But SD picture quality is so dull compared to my previous Airtel Hd box. My Bengali regional News channels are in SD format. That's why I want to upgrade binge plus box only for good picture quality though my tv is smart tv. Is my dicision is correct bro?
If I don't recharge binge plus box then can I play off line videos? Plz share you opinion.
1st-
I have used my HD Box only in CRT TV and BINGE PLUS Box in LED. PQ of Binge box is amazing but I cannot compare it with HD (Coz of using it in CRT TV). But Binge Box is too laggy and Takes 5 Seconds to Change the channel until you press select and boot time is 1 mint. 25 sec., Every consecutive month you have to change batteries of Bluetooth Remote.
2nd -
I have bought Binge box in 6000/- offer so I cannot tell whether you can play Videos or not without recharging your STB

Last edited:
1st-
I have used my HD Box only in CRT TV and BINGE PLUS Box in LED. PQ of Binge box is amazing but I cannot compare it with HD (Coz of using it in CRT TV). But Binge Box is too laggy and Takes 5 Seconds to Change the channel until you press select and boot time is 1 mint. 25 sec., Every consecutive month you have to change batteries of Bluetooth Remote.
2nd -
I have bought Binge box in 6000/- offer so I cannot tell whether you can play Videos or not.
Use alkaline batteries bro... I am using them like 8-9months not changed them once.. And remote also not even disconnected once from set top box

1st-
2nd -
I have bought Binge box in 6000/- offer so I cannot tell whether you can play Videos or not without recharging your STB
That means you are not recommending binge plus box. Waiting for 5 seconds for changing a channel? ,,,🤔🤔🥱😫😫
May I set favourite channel number like Tata Play HD box from 900in binge plus box?

That means you are not recommending binge plus box. Waiting for 5 seconds for changing a channel? ,,,🤔🤔🥱😫😫
May I set favourite channel number like Tata Play HD box from 900in binge plus box?
Go for Binge only if you watch OTT contents, And we have to press select button after entering channel number to avoid those 5-6 seconds.
Yes you can set favourite channels from 900 else all features are same.
Extra features in Binge Box is You can watch your Channels via internet in Bad weather conditions, You can Play 7 Days Previous Episodes (Not Movies and Sports), You can also Pause Play Rewind and RECORD your Programs at FREE OF COST plan.

4-5 seconds is time given to input 4 digit channel number,
channel up & down buttons can also be used it does not take 4 seconds to change channel. up down button channel selection with epg info also not take time to change.
7 days previous programmes only for Binge OTT pack subscription,
for free recording plan - programmes of the present day ie after night 12 AM can be watched and recorded.

4-5 seconds is time given to input 4 digit channel number,
channel up & down buttons can also be used it does not take 4 seconds to change channel. up down button channel selection with epg info also not take time to change.
7 days previous programmes only for Binge OTT pack subscription,
for free recording plan - programmes of the present day ie after night 12 AM can be watched and recorded.
That means if I Set my favourite channels from 900 , and then change my channels by up and down buttons, it doesn't take 4to 5 seconds?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock