Good News FREE Star Sports 1 Hindi in Tata Play

4-5 seconds is time given to input 4 digit channel number,
channel up & down buttons can also be used it does not take 4 seconds to change channel. up down button channel selection with epg info also not take time to change.
7 days previous programmes only for Binge OTT pack subscription,
for free recording plan - programmes of the present day ie after night 12 AM can be watched and recorded.
That's why in Previous msg I wrote this (4-5 seconds after entering channel number) . Anywhere I haven't told that up and down takes 5 seconds.
I have free recording plan (no OTT Subscription) and I can easily watch few previous programs.

Last edited:
That means if I Set my favourite channels from 900 , and then change my channels by up and down buttons, it doesn't take 4to 5 seconds?
No It takes 2 seconds but if you enter any number then after 5 seconds it will change to That Channel (until Select Button is pressed)

4-5 seconds is time given to input 4 digit channel number,
channel up & down buttons can also be used it does not take 4 seconds to change channel. up down button channel selection with epg info also not take time to change.
7 days previous programmes only for Binge OTT pack subscription,
for free recording plan - programmes of the present day ie after night 12 AM can be watched and recorded.
Last 7days doesn't require binge subscription... I checked myself last month I didn't subscribed to any binge pack and still able to watch last 7program

Last 7days doesn't require binge subscription... I checked myself last month I didn't subscribed to any binge pack and still able to watch last 7program
Same for me I can also watch available previous programs without any OTT Subscription.

And also Programs which are available to record can be recorded in LIVE telecast also.
Previous Days programs( Available to Record) can also be recorded.

Last edited:
That's why in Previous msg I wrote this (4-5 seconds after entering channel number) . Anywhere I haven't told that up and down takes 5 seconds.
I have free recording plan (no OTT Subscription) and I can easily watch few previous programs.
Persons not using STB cannot know there are alternate fast ways to change channel

That means if I Set my favourite channels from 900 , and then change my channels by up and down buttons, it doesn't take 4to 5 seconds?
1 second only

Duracell chota power Rs.20 per piece batteries also lasts long

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock